- The older, more complete versions of the game have already been made, and asside from being visible through concept art as always, might possibly come to light one day, and recreate the "holy shit it's already done for us" that PV gave us when it came to us through build 96.
- People have more passion for creating NEW things of their own design, on the long haul, than for being restricted to a reproduction of the original game.
More news later...
Here's a tentative list of the available dominion zones on Cocos Island. It's a level-terrain list abbreviated to eliminated duplicates. You don't necessarily need to take on the whole terrain zone... just pick an area anywhere on the island, and name the dominion it falls into. You can be specific now if you want, but I'll only be listing the individuals for each terrain zone. Eventually we can have some sort of competition/discussion to decide who gets what specific areas.
- BEACH - Tatu, RexHunter
- JUNGLE ROAD - Tatu, RexHunter
- PLANTATION HOUSE - Tatu, GlitchHunter
- INDUSTRIAL JUNGLE -
- PLAINS - Tatu, RexHunter
- PINE VALLEY - GlitchHunter
- ASCENT - Draco