tpa_caption reader

List your programs here (game-related or other software).

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, madppiper, TresCom Support Team

Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Re: tpa_caption reader

Post by Rebel »

Note: most recent version v19c should be in use

Another test release (as attachment to message):

This version can now update & correct the errors within our previous fan_made .tpa
files. In my limited testing (I tried it out on trescom.tpa & the alttrescom.tpa and a
few others inside the atx's map folder), all seems well.

*this works, assuming that no one has screwed with the internals of their fan .tpa
file. The program looks for the start of the message, so if it finds the beginning of
that message, it knows it's one of our previously released fan_based tpa files so it
corrects the file and adjusts the offsets accordingly as it writes out its replacement.
Ah, this fix only occurs if adding a .cau file to the .tpa file, not if you're just readin'
it (just in case you hadn't already figured that out).

If used on a fan tpa file previously released (ie. like trescoms), it will recount
and correct the entries, readjust the offsets and get rid of the ansi message. In
short, this version should be able to add sounds to our older fan .tpas and correct
the errrors in that file.

*Note, the previous blank stream files can be used as well so long as they were not
hand-edited in any fashion and remain at their released 232 byte length () so they
can also be used as blank .tpa files as before. Once a .cau file is imported, it will
reset the number of entries to appropriate value (in this case, #1) and remove the
extraneous message.

@EDIT: Version has been updated to v19. changes include fixing bug that resulted
with a tpa file being closed if user went to load another .tpa file and then decided
not to (clicked cancel button on explorer shell).

Also, v19 should now support all tpa files, including the retail & betas, along with
our older fan .tpas and our new blank .tpas (Machf's blank and the program's tpas).

Version v19b is cosmetic change only, meant to support both stock themes available
with WinXp (Windows Classic and WinXp theme).

See temp_page (sig) for download. ..
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Rebel wrote:Hmm. You know, the rapid Q code would look quite similar to what a stringstream could replicate. So yeah, that looks possible, I'm assuming you mean do this in lieu of having a temp_wav file, right? Windows PlaySound () has the same similar functions, and it can play buffered data instead of a file, except that it does have that inherent MS bug (not addressed or fixed until Windows7 release) that if the buffer is over 3mbs (I think that was the threshold listed) it causes a runtime error. Other than that, most clips could be played from memory.
I guess it's the same... this one calls the function from the corresponding Windows DLL file.
*No, I was using your updated format page, but I also have a copy of the older version on my harddrive, and I would periodically use that instead of referencing the updated version, so I imagine from time to time I might have looked at information not quite right.
Well, that may explain about the Attenuation and Volume confusion, for instance, and the Foley offset value...
Rebel wrote:Another test release (as attachment to message):

This version can now update & correct the errors within our previous fan_made .tpa
files. In my limited testing (I tried it out on trescom.tpa & the alttrescom.tpa and a
few others inside the atx's map folder), all seems well.
Sounds pretty useful...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

I guess it's the same... this one calls the function from the corresponding Windows DLL file.
Actually, looking over it again, we're making the same api call, just doing it a bit differently is all.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Note: most recent version v19c or higher (v31) should be in use

Alrighty, don't know if anyone is actually using this or not, but I've come to realize that the read_me I included with the program sort of sucks and now that a project is out of my hair for the moment, I took an hour to write up some possible questions some might have about this utility.

Anyhoo, let's play and pretend we're doing a little Q. & A. That way, if anyone is or intends to use this and I'm not around, it'll stop someone from cursing my name under breath.

Q. How do I use this program to add a sound file?

A. The program takes a .cau file (this is a wav file that has been transformed by this program into a data block trespasser understands. It is also the format that this program uses to add sound into trespasser packed audio (.tpa) files.

Steps:

CREATING A .CAU FILE:

Before you do anything else;

if any caption data is being added to your wav file, enter that information first. If only one line is being used, the first caption line must be used. Currently, caption data is limited to the available lines shown (two lines).

Secondly;

Click on the 'Convert Button'. From here, you will select your wav file and it will be automatically converted into a .cau file. Note, the created .cau file will have the same name as that of the wav file it was created from.

IMPORTING A .CAU FILE;

Select the desired .tpa file you wish to update.

2nd, Type in the 'String ID' (this is the name which is used in-game to access the sound). Do not miss this step! Otherwise, your sound will be inaccessible to you.

3rd, If your .cau file is an Effects sound and you wish to have attenuation and distance values applied to it (ie. dino vocals), depress the radio button labeled, 'Import as Eft'.

Last, Click on the 'Add Cau Button'. Through the explorer shell window that has opened, select the .cau file and click 'ok'. Updating a .tpa file takes several seconds or more depending upon the size of the .tpa you are adding sound to. Be patient, and do not interfer or touch any other controls until the process is completed. The caption data window will display current progress. Note, the tpa file is closed afterwards, so if you wish to hear the sound you've just added, you need to reload the tpa file.

EXPORTING A .CAU FILE:

Select and Load the desired .tpa file.

Once the sound is located, either through hearing its audio or viewing its companion caption data, depress the radio button labeled 'Export a Cau'. Next, click the 'Save Wav Button'. The sound will be exported as a .cau file with the designation of the currently displayed ID #. Any accompanying caption data attached to the sound will be exported as well and can be imported, caption data included, into another, presumably, a custom or fan-based .tpa file.

Q. How do I create a new .tpa file?

A. Type in the desired name, then click the 'Create Tpa Button'. The created .tpa file will export to the current directory.

Q. Why don't all the sounds play inside this program?

A. 'Cause, Rebel got a headache attempting to decode the compressed wavs and gave up before succeeding. Machf has since taken over the project, so perhaps he'll succeed where I failed.

@Edit: all sounds now play inside reader -

Q. Can I still add a compressed wav (IMA ADPCM) to a .tpa file even though the program can't play them?

A. Yes. They can be converted into a .cau file and imported just as a standard pcm wav file can. Existing ima adpcm wavs can also be exported from a .tpa file as either a valid .cau or ima adpcm wav file.

Q. What is the SET ID# for?

A. It serves as both a visual reminder of what index the user is at in relation to the number of entries inside the .tpa file and it can also be used to jump to a particular entry (must be a valid #). To do this, simply type in the number, depress the button 'SET ID', then click the 'Right Arrow Button'. The index will move to that position and load that particular sound clip. Note, that when loading a.tpa file, a message box lists the amount of valid entries within the selected .tpa file.

Q. What is the blank.tpa for inside the program's folder and how does it differ from the new .tpa files this program exports?

A. That's Machf's version of an empty .tpa file. It's the most pristine .tpa file available to date. The difference between the two is that the version the program itself generates adds a 'silent wav' to the .tpa as the very 1st entry. Trespasser's engine plays this sound if another sound that is called upon either fails to play or cannot be found.

Q. I loaded up a .tpa file and tried to export all, but all I heard was a ding when I clicked the button.

A. Click the right arrow button a few times first, the export all function will work then. The index will reset to '0' and export all audio entries into the current directory. Note, you can export all wavs in either .cau or .wav format (depress radio button 'Export as .Cau' for .cau format). Additionally, any accompanying caption data associated with a tpa's entry are exported into a separate file.

Q. Can I add mutiple .cau files at one time, or do I need to add them one at a time?

A. No, only one sound (or .cau file) may be added at a time. Using TpaAdd, along with a *bat file or the companion program, tpa_batchmaker, which creates the *bat for you, you may add multiple sounds to a .tpa file.

Q. If TpaAdd can add multiple sound files at once, why should I use the tpa_caption reader?

A. Well, it (the tpa_captionreader) does have a few advantages. The user interface being a gui is much easier to use, and it has the advantage of being able to export existing sounds with caption data from a .tpa file and import it into a custom .tpa, with caption data intact. It can also add new caption data as well as import Effects sounds with attentuation and distance values, this of course being particuarly useful when adding dinosaur vocals or some other sound which needs distance calculations applied. Additionally, it is afterall a caption reader and can play the wav file that it's associated with. So there's that recreational aspect of it -

Q. What happens if I forget what name I gave to my imported sound?

A. Lucky you. The program maintains a log file which can be found inside the program's directory. It'll list the names you've given them and their assigned crc values. It is suggested that it (the log file) not be deleted or edited until you've completed your project and you're no longer in need of a sound_name list.

Q. Which .tpa files can this program update?

A. Tenatively, all of them, including all retail, beta and fan_based .tpa files, along with the program's own new .tpas and machf's blank .tpa file. (There was an import bug regarding the Effects.tpa file, though it has been addressed in latest version 19c (be certain that is the version you are using)).

Q. Should I make a backup of a .tpa file before adding sound to it?

A. I no longer do that myself since I've come to trust the program, but for one's own peace of mind, it couldn't hurt doing so.

Q. What is the SndIds.dat file for?

A. The file acts as an external lookup table. When the program accesses a sound from inside the tpa file, it reads the hash value (crc-32) of that particular sound block. The program compares that value with what is stored inside the SndIds.dat file. If found, it retrieves its companion string_name and displays it inside the $Names Edit Cntl.

Q. Can I add to the SndIds.dat file? For instance, add the entries from another fan_based tpa file such as XMasGift.tpa?

A. Yes. If you're lucky, whoever created the .tpa file kept a log file of the sounds added. You can use machf's crc_tool to generate the individual hash values for each sound, or use the crc32 utility found inside the caption_reader's most recent release. Note, if adding a sound listing to the SndIds file, you must maintain the proper format for the added information to be read properly. Hex values are also listed in lower case (change if required).

Example: e8d783cc "this is my sound"

Q. What is the crc_util program used for?

A. This is used to generate the hash (crc id) of a known string (or name) sample. Once generated, the results are exported into the crc_util's log file. The information inside is in a compatible format used by the tpa_reader. Simply, copy and paste that information inside the log file into the Sndlds. dat file (add new listings to the end of file; be certain file ends with empty line). Once added, tpa_ reader is able to access that information if a particular sound clip is loaded and display this info in the edit control boxes labeled; Crc32 and $Name.

Again, note: the SndIds.dat file is editable using Windows NotePad -

Q. I added a .cau file with subtitles. The sound played in-game, but I didn't see the sub-title being displayed. Why?

A. Most likely, a simple oversight on your part. Be certain your actiontype is set to 0 and not 2 as action_type 2 is specific to music and does not display subtitle information. Also verify that option to display subtitles is checked off in game's audio menu.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Nice. Let me see if I get the time to further work on it...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

BTW, Vesiapina, in case you didn't notice, this can help you with what you wanted to do...
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

BugFix Release: Anyone using this program should upgrade to the v19c version (or later) on temp_page. The past few releases had a minor import bug regarding the effects.tpa (which apparently no one noticed).
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Experimental Release: Int. version 1026 - Added limited support for ima/dvi adpcm wave files to play inside tpa_ reader. Only the smaller clips will play & the decoded waves are not completely correct, though most will play within an acceptable tolerance. Mainly, currently version skips the large, stereo music clips.

*Note, decoded waves have no impact on quality of either .wav or .cau files exported ( or saved ) as that information is extracted from pristine wave data. The decompressed versions are used for listening purposes only-

See temp page on sig. if interested.

**machf, I sent you the changed code -
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

What? When? Where? Let me check...

EDIT: OK, got it.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Latest release: Most notable, you can now listen to all sounds, music & voice-overs inside the .tpas via the reader. A big thanks to J.D. Medhurst (aka. Tixy) for his website & implementation code -

Check my temp_page if interested (see sig).

*Machf, will send the updated code :wink:
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Hey, that's great news. I'll be checking for the source code, then...
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

machf wrote:Hey, that's great news. I'll be checking for the source code, then...
I'll be sending you the 1032 code now, machf. Made a slight adjustment to the create .cau function (prevents incompatible wav types from being transformed into a .cau file). This way, no bad waves can end up being imported into your .tpa files.

*v32 is latest (available on temp_page link below)
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

OK.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Post Release: Version 1033 is additional. The change regards the caption (or sub-title) data being limited to two lines. That limit is now removed. Please read the compiled help file, under edit controls/captions to fully understand how to write the most effective captions.

*machf, will send the changed source as soon as I remove the dead code -
Attachments
tpa_reader_v1033.zip
(202.93 KiB) Downloaded 705 times
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Hey, Rebel, I fixed the .dat file:

Code: Select all

//File must reside inside of the reader's Dir. 
 //Note: Add further listings in proper format!
 //Space, crc, space, quote, sound name, quote!
 //Maintain empty line at very bottom of page.

f0a07bd9 "MISSING"
 58382169 "OPTIONS - MAIN LOOP"
 3f263b36 "DINO - TREX DIST MISC"
 2fe69755 "DINO - TREX DIST A"
 b6efc6ef "DINO - TREX DIST B"
 ba32758c "DINO - RAPT DIST A"
 233b2436 "DINO - RAPT DIST B"
 543c14a0 "DINO - RAPT DIST C"
 15e936b2 "DINO - TREX FOOT"
 2f3d7ff2 "BIRD 01"
 b6342e48 "BIRD 02"
 c1331ede "BIRD 03"
 5f578b7d "BIRD 04"
 2850bbeb "BIRD 05"
 b159ea51 "BIRD 06"
 c65edac7 "BIRD 07"
 da2d6b07 "AMB-ENV-AIR1"
 21755411 "AMB-PV-B01 DOPL"
 38604d38 "AMB-PV-B06"
 bf1fe9da "AMB-PV-B11"
 2616b860 "AMB-PV-B12"
 18a80e89 "AMB-IJ-AO1"
 43243abd "AMB-ENV-AIR2"
 2d00ec9d "AMB-ENV-AIRHIGHALT01"
 98456eb1 "AMB-ENV-ASC1"
 014c3f0b "AMB-ENV-ASC2"
 764b0f9d "AMB-ENV-ASC3"
 cf5a9659 "AMB-BE-B01"
 1b7613f0 "AMB-BE-B01 DOPL"
 bc821ea8 "AMB-IJ-A02"
 cb852e3e "AMB-IJ-A03"
 55e1bb9d "AMB-IJ-A04"
 22e68b0b "AMB-IJ-A05"
 bbefdab1 "AMB-IJ-A06"
 cce8ea27 "AMB-IJ-A07"
 5c57f7b6 "AMB-IJ-A08"
 2b50c720 "AMB-IJ-A09"
 4b974ec5 "AMB-IJ-A10"
 3c907e53 "AMB-IJ-A11"
 a5992fe9 "AMB-IJ-A12"
 d29e1f7f "AMB-IJ-A13"
 4cfa8adc "AMB-IJ-A14"
 27cdf14b "AMB-IJ-B01"
 bec4a0f1 "AMB-IJ-B02"
 c9c39067 "AMB-IJ-B03"
 57a705c4 "AMB-IJ-B04"
 20a03552 "AMB-IJ-B05"
 ceae547e "AMB-IJ-B07"
 5e1149ef "AMB-IJ-B08"
 29167979 "AMB-IJ-B09"
 49d1f09c "AMB-IJ-B10"
 468e6f75 "AMB-ITOWN-BBIRD02"
 31895fe3 "AMB-ITOWN-BBIRD03"
 afedca40 "AMB-ITOWN-BBIRD04"
 d8eafad6 "AMB-ITOWN-BBIRD05"
 194d47eb "AMB-ITOWN-BFIELD01"
 80441651 "AMB-ITOWN-BFIELD02"
 f74326c7 "AMB-ITOWN-BFIELD03"
 1e2083f2 "AMB-ITOWN-BFIELD05"
 41af3def "AMB-JU-A01"
 d8a66c55 "AMB-JU-A02"
 3873854b "AMB-JU-A08"
 2fb33c38 "AMB-JU-A10"
 58b40cae "AMB-JU-A11"
 c1bd5d14 "AMB-JU-A12"
 b6ba6d82 "AMB-JU-A13"
 28def821 "AMB-JU-A14"
 5fd9c8b7 "AMB-JU-A15"
 c6d0990d "AMB-JU-A16"
 69bfeba4 "AMB-JU-BRAIL01"
 f0b6ba1e "AMB-JU-BRAIL02"
 87b18a88 "AMB-JU-BRAIL03"
 43e983b6 "AMB-JU-B01"
 dae0d20c "AMB-JU-B02"
 33837739 "AMB-JU-B04"
 448447af "AMB-JU-B05"
 dd8d1615 "AMB-JU-B06"
 aa8a2683 "AMB-JU-B07"
 4d320b84 "AMB-JU-B09"
 2df58261 "AMB-JU-B10"
 5af2b2f7 "AMB-JU-B11"
 c3fbe34d "AMB-JU-B12"
 b4fcd3db "AMB-JU-B13"
 a44266c2 "AMB-PV-A01"
 3d4b3778 "AMB-PV-A02"
 4a4c07ee "AMB-PV-A03"
 d428924d "AMB-PV-A04"
 4d21c3f7 "AMB-PV-A07"
 ca5e6715 "AMB-PV-A10"
 24500639 "AMB-PV-A12"
 535736af "AMB-PV-A13"
 cd33a30c "AMB-PV-A14"
 caffb2c2 "AMB-PV-BMAYA01"
 a604d89b "AMB-PV-B01"
 480ab9b7 "AMB-PV-B03"
 c818d94c "AMB-PV-B10"
 d7cfce16 "AMB-PV-B14 DOPL"
 b8722dc3 "AMB-PV-B15"
 9a076f1d "AMB-PV-B16 DOPL"
 7df4a858 "AMB-PL-BPLANE01 DOPL"
 07f85d67 "AMB-PL-BPLANE01"
 9ef10cdd "AMB-PL-BPLANE02"
 7b924f21 "AMB-PH-A01"
 e29b1e9b "AMB-PH-A02"
 959c2e0d "AMB-PH-A03"
 0bf8bbae "AMB-PH-A04"
 7cff8b38 "AMB-PH-A05"
 92f1ea14 "AMB-PH-A07"
 024ef785 "AMB-PH-A08"
 7549c713 "AMB-PH-A09"
 158e4ef6 "AMB-PH-A10"
 62897e60 "AMB-PH-A11"
 23362ec3 "AMB-PH-B L&R DOPL"
 bc2472ad "AMB-PH-BTRAP02"
 2718c665 "AMB-PH-BBIRD02"
 4290880b "WATERFALL 1"
 0e6c9dbe "SILENCE"
 8f4239a0 "AMB-BE-WAVE-01"
 164b681a "AMB-BE-WAVE-02"
 614c588c "AMB-BE-WAVE-03"
 ff28cd2f "AMB-BE-WAVE-04"
 882ffdb9 "AMB-BE-WAVE-05"
 1126ac03 "AMB-BE-WAVE-06"
 66219c95 "AMB-BE-WAVE-07"
 53430603 "MOTORIZED GATE RUNNING"
 10e3bf61 "AMB-BE-01"
 85b6c76a "Spec-Crane Arm Run"
 153e7520 "Spec-Gate Klaxon01"
 8c37249a "Spec-Gate Klaxon02"
 26796612 "Spec-Gate Klaxon03"
 5485991f "Spec-Flourescent Lights"
 12829f42 "Spec-Generator"
 70097413 "Spec-Grinding Stone Run"
 6e525bd8 "spec-intruder alarm01"
 f75b0a62 "spec-intruder alarm02"
 805c3af4 "spec-intruder alarm03"
 d2636a29 "spec-radio static"
 c4f578cb "spec-transformer down"
 57b58e68 "spec-transformer run"
 f8e11fe5 "spec-tv static02"
 362105e8 "SPEC-WARNING SIREN"
 063b81e3 "Spec-Crane Arm Big"
 c7a49155 "Spec-Crane Motor Run"
 1b988d28 "SPEC-MAINFRAME BOOT RUN"
 d63c3537 "Spec-Car Lift Running"
 265f5aef "Spec-Computer Room Run"
 a0a085e0 "AMB-FOREST-02"
 9d4621c0 "LOOPFOREST01"
 71c76727 "dino-misc-dist-03"
 78100178 "dino-rapt-dist-01"
 087af5f7 "dino-rapt-dist-04"
 68de1186 "dino-steg-dist-01"
 a7cd41f9 "AMB-FOREST-06"
 57b5d58d "AMB-FOREST-10"
 4c4c3c0f "AMB-JUNGLE-02"
 d5456db5 "AMB-JUNGLE-01"
 ac99d511 "AMB-JUNGLE-08"
 cb46d0ef "AMB-LAGOON-WATER01"
 524f8155 "AMB-LAGOON-WATER02"
 2548b1c3 "AMB-LAGOON-WATER03"
 3748c63d "AMB-LAGOON-WAVE01"
 ae419787 "AMB-LAGOON-WAVE02"
 5c689937 "AMB-LAGOON-LOOP"
 e45d5344 "AMB-WIND-01"
 7d5402fe "AMB-WIND-02"
 0a533268 "AMB-WIND-03"
 9437a7cb "AMB-WIND-04"
 f3c692b3 "Water Splash IJ"
 e82f9a3e "AMB-ENV-ASC4"
 f69e8104 "AMB-BE-WAVE-08"
 bf3062d6 "AMB-BE-B04"
 258b4f12 "AMB-IJ-A01"
 61ed3c49 "Spec-Helicopter Loop"
 511188f6 "AMB-PV-B13"
 2fe21360 "VA16"
 58e523f6 "VA17"
 bf5d0ef1 "VA19"
 9aabd500 "VA21"
 03a284ba "VA22"
 04cf40a3 "VA26"
 94705d32 "VA29"
 f4b7d4d7 "VA30"
 83b0e441 "VA31"
 1ab9b5fb "VA32"
 1dd471e2 "VA36"
 8d6b6c73 "VA39"
 bbf64210 "VA40"
 baa48950 "VH7"
 5d1ca457 "VH9"
 c9508dda "VH10"
 275eecf6 "VH12"
 5059dc60 "VH13"
 ce3d49c3 "VH14"
 b93a7955 "VH15"
 203328ef "VH16"
 3358dd7d "VH57"
 d4e0f07a "VH59"
 681f7a31 "VH62"
 06e4c3cb "VH94"
 0b1de5dc "VH103"
 eca6562b "VH28"
 fb66ef58 "VH30"
 8c61dfce "VH31"
 03a284ba "VA22
 f1162b8b "VH61"
 e7dc2145 "VA71"
 7ed570ff "VA72"
 09d24069 "VA73"
 e0b1e55c "VA75"
 09d24069 "VA73"
 e0b1e55c "VA75"
 79b8b4e6 "VA76"
 0ebf8470 "VA77"
 9e0099e1 "VA78"
 e907a977 "VA79"
 17430d1c "VA80"
 60443d8a "VA81"
 f94d6c30 "VA82"
 cace7ddf "VH2"
 bdc94d49 "VH3"
 23add8ea "VH4"
 54aae87c "VH5"
 cda3b9c6 "VH6"
 2a1b94c1 "VH8"
 be57bd4c "VH11"
 57341879 "VH17"
 c78b05e8 "VH18"
 b08c357e "VH19"
 e27dde19 "VH20"
 957aee8f "VH21"
 0c73bf35 "VH22"
 7b748fa3 "VH23"
 e5101a00 "VH24"
 92172a96 "VH25"
 0b1e7b2c "VH26"
 7c194bba "VH27"
 15688e74 "VH32"
 626fbee2 "VH33"
 fc0b2b41 "VH34"
 8b0c1bd7 "VH35"
 12054a6d "VH36"
 65027afb "VH37"
 f5bd676a "VH38"
 b427799f "VH40"
 c3204909 "VH41"
 5a2918b3 "VH42"
 2d2e2825 "VH43"
 b34abd86 "VH44"
 c44d8d10 "VH45"
 5d44dcaa "VH46"
 2a43ec3c "VH47"
 bafcf1ad "VH48"
 cdfbc13b "VH49"
 ad3c48de "VH50"
 da3b7848 "VH51"
 433229f2 "VH52"
 34351964 "VH53"
 aa518cc7 "VH54"
 dd56bc51 "VH55"
 445fedeb "VH56"
 a3e7c0ec "VH58"
 86111b1d "VH60"
 1f184aa7 "VH63"
 817cdf04 "VH64"
 f67bef92 "VH65"
 6f72be28 "VH66"
 18758ebe "VH67"
 88ca932f "VH68"
 ffcda3b9 "VH69"
 9f0a2a5c "VH70"
 e80d1aca "VH71"
 71044b70 "VH72"
 06037be6 "VH73"
 9867ee45 "VH74"
 ef60ded3 "VH75"
 76698f69 "VH76"
 016ebfff "VH77"
 91d1a26e "VH78"
 e6d692f8 "VH79"
 18923693 "VH80"
 06e4c3cb "VH94"
 6f950605 "VH81"
 68f8c21c "VH85"
 f1f193a6 "VH86"
 1649bea1 "VH88"
 018907d2 "VH90"
 768e3744 "VH91"
 ef8766fe "VH92"
 98805668 "VH93"
 71e3f35d "VH95"
 e8eaa2e7 "VH96"
 9fed9271 "VH97"
 0f528fe0 "VH98"
 7855bf76 "VH99"
 9214b466 "VH100"
 e51384f0 "VH101"
 7c1ad54a "VH102"
 0b1de5dc "VH103"
 9579707f "VH104"
 e27e40e9 "VH105"
 7b771153 "VH106"
 0c7021c5 "VH107"
 9ccf3c54 "VH108"
 ebc80cc2 "VH109"
 8b0f8527 "VH110"
 fc08b5b1 "VH111"
 6501e40b "VH112"
 1206d49d "VH113"
 8c62413e "VH114"
 fb6571a8 "VH115"
 626c2012 "VH116"
 156b1084 "VH117"
 85d40d15 "VH118"
 f2d33d83 "VH119"
 a022d6e4 "VH120"
 f2d33d83 "VH119"
 a022d6e4 "VH120"
 d725e672 "VH121"
 4e2cb7c8 "VH122"
 392b875e "VH123"
 a74f12fd "VH124"
 d048226b "VH125"
 494173d1 "VH126"
 3e464347 "VH127"
 d9fe6e40 "VH129"
 b939e7a5 "VH130"
 ce3ed733 "VH131"
 57378689 "VH132"
 2030b61f "VH133"
 be5423bc "VH134"
 c953132a "VH135"
 505a4290 "VH136"
 275d7206 "VH137"
 b7e26f97 "VH138"
 c0e55f01 "VH139"
 817f41f4 "VH141"
 1876104e "VH142"
 6f7120d8 "VH143"
 f115b57b "VH144"
 861285ed "VH145"
 1f1bd457 "VH146"
 681ce4c1 "VH147"
 f8a3f950 "VH148"
 8fa4c9c6 "VH149"
 ef634023 "VH150"
 986470b5 "VH151"
 016d210f "VH152"
 766a1199 "VH153"
 e80e843a "VH154"
 9f09b4ac "VH155"
 0600e516 "VH156"
 7107d580 "VH157"
 e1b8c811 "VH158"
 96bff887 "VH159"
 c44e13e0 "VH160"
 b3492376 "VH161"
 8205972c "VA1"
 1b0cc696 "VA2"
 f26f63a3 "VA4"
 1c61028f "VA6"
 6b663219 "VA7"
 fbd92f88 "VA8"
 8cde1f1e "VA9"
 c681b655 "VA10"
 b18686c3 "VA11"
 288fd779 "VA12"
 5f88e7ef "VA13"
 c1ec724c "VA14"
 b6eb42da "VA15"
 edace596 "VA20"
 74a5b42c "VA23"
 04cf40a3 "VA26"
 6dbe856d "VA33"
 55f8233c "VA42"
 bc9b8609 "VA44"
 5295e725 "VA46"
 2592d7b3 "VA47"
 d5ea43c7 "VA51"
 4ce3127d "VA52"
 3be422eb "VA53"
 a580b748 "VA54"
 d28787de "VA55"
 4b8ed664 "VA56"
 89c02092 "VA60"
 fec71004 "VA61"
 67ce41be "VA62"
 10c97128 "VA63"
 f9aad41d "VA65"
 60a385a7 "VA66"
 17a4b531 "VA67"
 871ba8a0 "VA68"
 f01c9836 "VA69"
 90db11d3 "VA70"
 8e4a5ca6 "VA83"
 102ec905 "VA84"
 6729f993 "VA85"
 fe20a829 "VA86"
 892798bf "VA87"
 1998852e "VA88"
 6e9fb5b8 "VA89"
 0e583c5d "VA90"
 795f0ccb "VA91"
 e0565d71 "VA92"
 97516de7 "VA93"
 0935f844 "VA94"
 7e32c8d2 "VA95"
 e73b9968 "VA96"
 903ca9fe "VA97"
 0083b46f "VA98"
 778484f9 "VA99"
 ef1cfbec "VA100"
 981bcb7a "VA101"
 01129ac0 "VA102"
 71786e4f "VA107"
 e1c773de "VA108"
 96c04348 "VA109"
 f607caad "VA110"
 8100fa3b "VA111"
 1809ab81 "VA112"
 6f0e9b17 "VA113"
 f16a0eb4 "VA114"
 866d3e22 "VA115"
 1f646f98 "VA116"
 68635f0e "VA117"
 f8dc429f "VA118"
 8fdb7209 "VA119"
 3324f842 "VA122"
 4423c8d4 "VA123"
 434e0ccd "VA127"
 d3f1115c "VA128"
 b33698b9 "VA131"
 2a3fc903 "VA132"
 5d38f995 "VA133"
 c35c6c36 "VA134"
 2d520d1a "VA136"
 5a553d8c "VA137"
 caea201d "VA138"
 bded108e "VA139"
 8b703ee8 "VA140"
 fc770e7e "VA141"
 657e5fc4 "VA142"
 8c1dfaf1 "VA144"
 fb1aca67 "VA145"
 62139bdd "VA146"
 1514ab4b "VA147"
 85abb6da "VA148"
 f2ac864c "VA149"
 926b0fa9 "VA150"
 e56c3f3f "VA151"
 9506cbb0 "VA154"
 ebb7b70d "VA159"
 5025f95f "VA166"
 5025f95f "VA166"
 c09ae4ce "VA169"
 a05d6d2b "VA170"
 d75a5dbd "VA171"
 4e530c07 "VA172"
 39543c91 "VA173"
 a730a932 "VA174"
 d03799a4 "VA175"
 493ec81e "VA176"
 ae86e519 "VA178"
 d981d58f "VA179"
 27c571e4 "VA180"
 50c24172 "VA181"
 c9cb10c8 "VA182"
 becc205e "VA183"
 20a8b5fd "VA184"
 57af856b "VA185"
 cea6d4d1 "VA186"
 b9a1e447 "VA187"
 291ef9d6 "VA188"
 5e19c940 "VA189"
 3ede40a5 "VA190"
 49d97033 "VA191"
 d0d02189 "VA192"
 a7d7111f "VA193"
 39b384bc "VA194"
 4eb4b42a "VA195"
 3005c897 "VA198"
 4702f801 "VA199"
 ed5a45b5 "VA200"
 9a5d7523 "VA201"
 03542499 "VA202"
 7453140f "VA203"
 ea3781ac "VA204"
 9d30b13a "VA205"
 0439e080 "VA206"
 733ed016 "VA207"
 9486fd11 "VA209"
 f44174f4 "VA210"
 83464462 "VA211"
 6d48254e "VA213"
 f32cb0ed "VA214"
 842b807b "VA215"
 6a25e157 "VA217"
 fa9afcc6 "VA218"
 8d9dcc50 "VA219"
 9847e3ed "ANNECAUTION1"
 014eb257 "ANNECAUTION2"
 764982c1 "ANNECAUTION3"
 e82d1762 "ANNECAUTION4"
 9f2a27f4 "ANNECAUTION5"
 a4d4350f "ANNEDINOFLEE1"
 3ddd64b5 "ANNEDINOFLEE2"
 4ada5423 "ANNEDINOFLEE3"
 d4bec180 "ANNEDINOFLEE4"
 b589814a "ANNEDINOKILL1"
 2c80d0f0 "ANNEDINOKILL2"
 5b87e066 "ANNEDINOKILL3"
 c5e375c5 "ANNEDINOKILL4"
 b2e44553 "ANNEDINOKILL5"
 2bed14e9 "ANNEDINOKILL6"
 5cea247f "ANNEDINOKILL7"
 cc5539ee "ANNEDINOKILL8"
 bb520978 "ANNEDINOKILL9"
 6267fe2e "ANNEDINOKILL10"
 1560ceb8 "ANNEDINOKILL11"
 5a78cd09 "ANNEDINOSHOOT1"
 c3719cb3 "ANNEDINOSHOOT2"
 b476ac25 "ANNEDINOSHOOT3"
 2a123986 "ANNEDINOSHOOT4"
 626e83a5 "ANNEENDGAME1"
 fb67d21f "ANNEENDGAME2"
 8c60e289 "ANNEENDGAME3"
 1204772a "ANNEENDGAME4"
 650347bc "ANNEENDGAME5"
 fc0a1606 "ANNEENDGAME6"
 fc0a1606 "ANNEENDGAME6"
 f488a514 "ANNEFEAR1"
 6d81f4ae "ANNEFEAR2"
 1a86c438 "ANNEFEAR3"
 63631a78 "ANNEGENERAL1"
 fa6a4bc2 "ANNEGENERAL2"
 8d6d7b54 "ANNEGENERAL3"
 1309eef7 "ANNEGENERAL4"
 8a00bf4d "ANNEGENERAL7"
 1abfa2dc "ANNEGENERAL8"
 6db8924a "ANNEGENERAL9"
 33a6a45a "ANNEGET1"
 dda8c576 "ANNEGET3"
 e441e01b "AnneGetGun2"
 9346d08d "AnneGetGun3"
 0d22452e "AnneGetGun4"
 7a2575b8 "AnneGetGun5"
 e32c2402 "AnneGetGun6"
 1cadb499 "AnneHoop1"
 c33f4265 "AnneIdle1"
 5a3613df "AnneIdle2"
 c452867c "AnneIdle5"
 5d5bd7c6 "AnneIdle6"
 65d17dd4 "ANNESWIM1"
 fcd82c6e "ANNESWIM2"
 8bdf1cf8 "ANNESWIM3"
 15bb895b "ANNESWIM4"
 bf9d47f1 "ANNETIRE1"
 2694164b "ANNETIRE2"
 519326dd "ANNETIRE3"
 cff7b37e "ANNETIRE4"
 b8f083e8 "ANNETIRE5"
 050663f2 "ANNEUSEGUN1"
 9c0f3248 "ANNEUSEGUN2"
 eb0802de "ANNEUSEGUN3"
 756c977d "ANNEUSEGUN4"
 026ba7eb "ANNEUSEGUN5"
 9b62f651 "ANNEUSEGUN6"
 b355b6ea "AnneIdle4"
 541303c5 "VC H29 - A64"
 b6d8cc34 "MUSIC - JR GENERAL AMBIENT"
 415ec2c5 "MUSIC - JR UNEASY AMBIENT"
 b197b601 "MUSIC - ALBERT BOOMS"
 916fe293 "MUSIC - BEACH AMBIENT"
 0e04a2d5 "MUSIC - CRASHED HELICOPTER"
 ad5c998b "MUSIC - SMUGGLER PLANE"
 4a61234f "MUSIC - GEO PLANT CONTROL ROOM"
 77f6fe10 "MUSIC - GEO PLANT COURTYARD"
 e34c3e5e "MUSIC - HAMMOND HOUSE"
 a8bc54bd "MUSIC - HARBOR AMBIENT"
 a984b941 "MUSIC - HIDDEN VILLAGE"
 3cc47f12 "MUSIC - HUNTERS CAMP"
 c0b86083 "MUSIC - IJ REVEAL"
 1b2623b7 "MUSIC - IJ JUNGLE AMBIENT 1"
 822f720d "MUSIC - IJ JUNGLE AMBIENT 2"
 5b260df8 "MUSIC - INGEN LAB BIOTECH"
 9485f197 "MUSIC - INGEN COMPLEX AMB"
 08e865d2 "MUSIC - INGEN LAB COMPUTER BLDG"
 d2404de3 "MUSIC - ISLAND POWER RESTORED"
 6cbc4063 "MUSIC - MAYAN CITY"
 d82ef79f "MUSIC - MAYAN FACE/JEEP"
 5fbd762b "MUSIC - OPEN EAST GATE"
 30b86b8f "MUSIC - PV AMBIENT"
 5dc90365 "MUSIC - PLAINS TRAVELING #1"
 c4c052df "MUSIC - PLAINS TRAVELING #2"
 08b40d06 "MUSIC - PH"
 2c59337f "MUSIC - RAPTOR ATTACK #1"
 b55062c5 "MUSIC - RAPTOR ATTACK #2"
 c2575253 "MUSIC - RAPTOR ATTACK #3"
 97b764a0 "MUSIC - RAPTOR CHASE"
 0d35c138 "MUSIC - REVEAL OF DINO PLAIN"
 3a938eae "MUSIC - REVEAL OF LANDSCAPE"
 5552f264 "MUSIC - SUMMIT VICTORY"
 f0c7a602 "MUSIC - TOWN AMBIENT #1"
 69cef7b8 "MUSIC - TOWN AMBIENT #2"
 231c8d1d "MUSIC - TREX ENCOUNTER #2"
 541bbd8b "MUSIC - TREX ENCOUNTER #3"
 dfb3c281 "MUSIC - TREX INTRO"
 2c767ac4 "MUSIC - VIEW OF ISLAND"
 9894ad42 "VA173 Reverb B"
 dfe08b10 "VC H97 - A179"
 f8843dd7 "VC H98 - A180"
 6c519430 "VC H158 - A189"
 00b7cf6e "VC A192 - H127"
 4978d21e "VCRAYCOMPUTER"
 77a2604a "VC H49 - A154"
 f5e2e0cf "Tutorial-Arm"
 0d86a67b "Tutorial-Bacwards"
 8cc131c0 "Tutorial-Drop"
 a40a3d2d "Tutorial-Fire"
 5b6732f4 "Tutorial-Jump"
 d7eee0e0 "Tutorial-Look"
 0c62a0f2 "Tutorial-PickUp"
 fb86913a "Tutorial-Strafe"
 afeee03a "Tutorial-Swing"
 016b1657 "Tutorial-Throw"
 71454eb7 "Tutorial-Walk"
 cab17593 "SPEC-PHONE OPERATOR"
 aef95ed6 "VH128"
 e454f47d "VBB01"
 f2ae3313 "AnneUse4"
 85a4e523 "AnneHoop2"
 8b03a9d7 "VC H128 - A120"
 2a4072cc "VH162"
 4adda36d "VRADIO"
 f7018a5c "Galvan"
 d6b5fd74 "Music - IJ Hidden"
 7d5da5c7 "VBB02"
 0a5a9551 "VBB03"
 85a90385 "AnneUse5"
 3786db65 "unknown"
 ffa4d081 "unknown"
 f3e579c3 "DRY FIRE A"
 bd13e6a1 "Bullet - Metal A"
 7cf67e1a "Bullet - Water A"
 4536f173 "Cement"
 64205f14 "Tin Roof"
 42d336b7 "Plastic Crate Medium"
 3057fb99 "unknown"
 b63c7a3b "Wood Small"
 ab686b53 "Wood Small2"
 8cc2bafa "Wood Stick"
 d30f2d56 "Aluminum A"
 980e45e1 "Aluminum A2"
 4a067cec "Aluminum B"
 355d2531 "Oil Barrel C"
 425a15a7 "Oil Barrel B"
 db53441d "Oil Barrel A"
 b4bad144 "Metal Dull B"
 e0d0cf9e "Metal Resonate C"
 97d7ff08 "Metal Resonate B"
 0edeaeb2 "Metal Resonate A"
 e3c52b3b "Metal Crate Large"
 e1b9a9cc "Metal Pinging A"
 78b0f876 "Metal Pinging B"
 0fb7c8e0 "Metal Pinging C"
 d36825e9 "Metal Dirt"
 a17f8c33 "unknown"
 cd43c16e "Wood Crate Large"
 4034bf8b "Wood Crate Medium"
 e16d02c3 "Wood Crate Small"
 f8812dcb "RAPT-ATTK-01"
 96fe5120 "RAPT-BITE-01"
 684b1a8a "RAPT-CALL-02"
 1f4c2a1c "RAPT-CALL-03"
 c59d8a98 "RAPT-PAIN-01"
 5c94db22 "RAPT-PAIN-02"
 dbbe089d "RAPT-ROAR-02"
 acb9380b "RAPT-ROAR-03"
 32ddada8 "RAPT-ROAR-04"
 c1592dd5 "RAPT-STLK-02"
 b65e1d43 "RAPT-STLK-03"
 00c769b9 "RAPT-WMPR-01"
 eec90895 "RAPT-WMPR-03"
 6b773400 "Plastic Crate Small"
 8ef38c70 "Wood Hard 1"
 0dc413df "Wood Hard Metal"
 c3bde1d2 "Metal Dull C"
 762a5873 "unknown"
 28dc6f86 "ANNE FOOT DIRT"
 b5f77e17 "RAPT-PAIN-04"
 0d857ba5 "RAPT-BRTH-01"
 7def8f2a "RAPT-BRTH-04"
 58507c6f "RAPT-STLK-01"
 0ff7009a "RAPT-BITE-02"
 f1424b30 "RAPT-CALL-01"
 41a5e9dc "RAPT-DIST-03"
 36a2d94a "RAPT-DIST-02"
 d63c3537 "Spec-Car Lift Running"
 2d8aa4e9 "Spec-Car Lift Start"
 f7ac580f "Spec-Car Lift Stop"
 0182329d "Spec-Computer Beep 1"
 988b6327 "Spec-Computer Beep 2"
 ef8c53b1 "Spec-Computer Beep 3"
 71e8c612 "Spec-Computer Beep 4"
 265f5aef "Spec-Computer Room Run"
 db04d015 "Spec-Crane Arm Big Stop"
 063b81e3 "Spec-Crane Arm Big"
 c7a49155 "Spec-Crane Motor Run"
 131a5dc4 "Spec-Crane Start"
 0b361cfc "Spec-Door Handle Open01"
 923f4d46 "Spec-Door Handle Open02"
 2b1fb3c4 "Spec-Door Hing01"
 f3f9902e "Spec-Electrical Fence"
 3b24aabf "Spec-Electrical Lines Down"
 890d8ab1 "Spec-Electrical Lines Run"
 3820fdc9 "SPEC-BUTTONS01"
 a129ac73 "SPEC-BUTTONS02"
 d62e9ce5 "SPEC-BUTTONS03"
 484a0946 "SPEC-BUTTONS04"
 3f4d39d0 "SPEC-BUTTONS05"
 14a5f945 "Spec-Keypad Confirmation02"
 8daca8ff "Spec-Keypad Confirmation01"
 0b4f083e "Spec-Keypad Denial01"
 92465984 "Spec-Keypad Denial02"
 e5416912 "Spec-Keypad Denial03"
 87c191fb "Spec-Keypad01"
 1ec8c041 "Spec-Keypad02"
 69cff0d7 "Spec-Keypad03"
 f7ab6574 "Spec-Keypad04"
 80ac55e2 "Spec-Keypad05"
 19a50458 "Spec-Keypad06"
 6ea234ce "Spec-Keypad07"
 fe1d295f "Spec-Keypad08"
 1b988d28 "SPEC-MAINFRAME BOOT RUN"
 4b6cffe9 "SPEC-MAINFRAME BOOT START"
 66aa7ac2 "unknown"
 ffa32b78 "unknown"
 3540233b "SPEC-METAL SWITCH01"
 ac497281 "SPEC-METAL SWITCH02"
 db4e4217 "SPEC-METAL SWITCH03"
 452ad7b4 "SPEC-METAL SWITCH04"
 860d4a53 "SPEC-MOTORIZED GATE B STOP"
 a22a8200 "SPEC-MOTORIZED GATE STOP01"
 3c24056f "unknown"
 17370a85 "unknown"
 ff53fa6e "unknown"
 71e29a46 "Spec-Vault Door01"
 9e12c2e3 "TREX-ATTK-02"
 5d18fd4e "TREX-ATTK-03 BRADY"
 d4095526 "TREX-PAIN-03"
 66548691 "TREX-WMPR-02"
 97d1a418 "TREX-CALL-02"
 32e9f5ce "RAPT-FOOT-DIRT-H"
 b88c3c22 "RAPT-FOOT-DIRT-S"
 e78677c1 "RAPT-FOOT-GRVL"
 a36440d2 "RAPT-FOOT-METL"
 aa5dba4b "RAPT-FOOT-SAND"
 61c66296 "RAPT-FOOT-WATR"
 81478d5d "TREX-FOOT-CMNT"
 fdee4065 "TREX-FOOT-DIRT"
 bea1b150 "TREX-FOOT-LEAV"
 c5f333c2 "TREX-FOOT-SAND"
 0e68eb1f "TREX-FOOT-WATR"
 5914b8de "TREX-FOOT-WOOD"
 d10f38d9 "RAPT-FOOT-LEAV"
 afab88f0 "RAPT-DIST-01"
 6964efb2 "TREX-BITE-01"
 f06dbe08 "TREX-BITE-02"
 876a8e9e "TREX-BITE-03"
 50313662 "TREX-DIST-01"
 c93867d8 "TREX-DIST-02"
 a67ceeaf "MISC-DIST-03"
 eee904d4 "RAPT-FOOT-CMNT"
 36ba3157 "RAPT-FOOT-WOOD"
 6b16948d "TREX-BRTH-02"
 8828fe48 "TREX-FOOT-GRVL"
 dfddfe06 "TREX-FOOT-METAL"
 a30e65b0 "TREX-PAIN-02"
 bd2de7b5 "TREX-ROAR-01"
 53238699 "TREX-ROAR-03"
 3ec39347 "TREX-STLK-02"
 ff5dd72b "TREX-WMPR-01"
 5dcdd390 "TRIC-BITE-01"
 c6b6f915 "TRIC-BRTH-01"
 a378983a "TRIC-CALL-02"
 8984db97 "TRIC-ROAR-01"
 52fdbab3 "TRIC-WMPR-02"
 25fa8a25 "TRIC-WMPR-03"
 8cf97c2e "unknown"
 cc2dc30f "GUN - DESERT EAGLE 01"
 3ccf53dc "GUN - Springfield M14 308 01"
 de784115 "GUN - DRY FIRE REVOLVER"
 69f03065 "unknown"
 1754681e "GUN - COLT DIAMONDBACK 01"
 76b23cdd "GUN - COONAN MAGNUM 02"
 bf9273a0 "GUN - FREEDOM ARMS 01"
 0b2796b1 "GUN - GLOCK 01"
 922ec70b "GUN - GLOCK 02"
 b9ddb8c8 "GUN - RUGER REDHAWK 01"
 20d4e972 "GUN - RUGER REDHAWK 02"
 352ad97e "GUN - S&W 640 02"
 d5b16ba3 "GUN - S&W 686 02"
 7d2c0694 "GUN - BARRET LIGHT 02"
 d7701114 "GUN - COLT M16 02"
 8245ab2d "GUN - H&K 91-01"
 1b4cfa97 "GUN - H&K 91-02"
 2e3736eb "unknown"
 b73e6751 "unknown"
 2876ea61 "unknown"
 485fe728 "unknown"
 36fa7e42 "unknown"
 aff32ff8 "unknown"
 2f7d1079 "GUN - BENELLI M1 SUPER 90-01"
 5ae12f7f "GUN - REMINGTON 870-01"
 c3e87ec5 "GUN - REMINGTON 870-02"
 752e5c65 "unknown"
 3c1f5012 "GUN - AUTOMATIC DRYFIRE 01"
 d90bec45 "GUN - SHOTGUN DRY CLICK 01"
 0e61ec1e "GUN - SHOTGUN LOAD"
 231ecdd9 "unknown"
 f5ddc6be "GUN - LINDSTRADT PISTOL 01"
 881865c9 "GUN - TRANQ DART RIFLE 01"
 1ea8449c "Basketball - Dirt"
 1b5ff2ba "Basketball - Metal"
 8ce1ecf3 "Basketball - Cement"
 7ca58a90 "unknown"
 88a1dce3 "unknown"
 96ff38cd "Drag - Oil Barrel - Cement"
 7fa1e865 "Drag - Oil Barrel - Dirt"
 e680fb41 "unknown"
 9070d91c "ANNE FOOT CEMENT"
 8c26973d "ANNE FOOT WOOD"
 451c1706 "ANNE FOOT WOOD LOOSE"
 f62f8f29 "RAPT-CALL-05"
 8128bfbf "RAPT-CALL-04"
 dfc17c7f "RAPT-DIST-04"
 42b75927 "RAPT-ROAR-01"
 be3f574e "TREX-DIST-03"
 1153b607 "TREX-WMPR-03"
 bf65980e "STEG-DIST-01"
 266cc9b4 "STEG-DIST-02"
 7961c84d "STEG-FOOT-CMNT"
 05c80575 "STEG-FOOT-DIRT"
 700ebb58 "STEG-FOOT-GRVL"
 4687f440 "STEG-FOOT-LEAV"
 34ec8c4b "STEG-FOOT-METL"
 3dd576d2 "STEG-FOOT-SAND"
 f64eae0f "STEG-FOOT-WATR"
 a132fdce "STEG-FOOT-WOOD"
 986718bc "PARA-BITE-01"
 76697990 "PARA-BITE-03"
 031c3239 "PARA-BRTH-01"
 9a156383 "PARA-BRTH-02"
 ed125315 "PARA-BRTH-03"
 40b4fb57 "PARA-FOOT-DIRT"
 520d92be "PARA-PAIN-02"
 0e5e2025 "PARA-WMPR-01"
 e7827359 "drag-wood-dirt-light"
 ba92a2e7 "drag-wood-dirt-med"
 f6a955f1 "drag-wood-dirt-heavy"
 6ffd70a9 "drag-wood-metl-light"
 e4b4ece6 "drag-wood-metl-med"
 7ed65601 "drag-wood-metl-heavy"
 73a61d48 "drag-wood-cmnt-light"
 300c4d0d "drag-wood-cmnt-med"
 628d3be0 "drag-wood-cmnt-heavy"
 7a9e695d "drag-metal-dirt-light"
 b6ddb890 "drag-metal-dirt-med"
 6bb54ff5 "drag-metal-dirt-heavy"
 55963461 "drag-metal-metal-light"
 4a2c480b "drag-metal-metal-med"
 44bd12c9 "drag-metal-metal-heavy"
 eeba074c "drag-metal-cmnt-light"
 3c43577a "drag-metal-cmnt-med"
 ff9121e4 "drag-metal-cmnt-heavy"
 915f4497 "drag-barrel-dirt-light"
 17bde4a6 "drag-barrel-dirt-med"
 8074623f "drag-barrel-dirt-heavy"
 2eccdee2 "drag-barrel-metal-light"
 8537bdce "drag-barrel-metal-med"
 3fe7f84a "drag-barrel-metal-heavy"
 057b2a86 "drag-barrel-cmnt-light"
 9d230b4c "drag-barrel-cmnt-med"
 14500c2e "drag-barrel-cmnt-heavy"
 8e34787c "GUN - MAC10"
 40ac0591 "GUN - MAC10 REL"
 c2f04e81 "RAPT-PAIN-05"
 108d8a2d "TRIC-ROAR-02"
 0a6aaf65 "TRIC-STLK-02"
 678ababb "TRIC-ROAR-03"
 b3c3b2bc "TRIC-BITE-03"
 3a71c980 "TRIC-CALL-01"
 d47fa8ac "TRIC-CALL-03"
 c0eeffc2 "RAPT-PAIN-06B"
 d47fa8ac "TRIC-CALL-03"
 c0eeffc2 "RAPT-PAIN-06B"
 d9f5ce83 "RAPT-PAIN-07B"
 5e6dd24c "RAPT-PAIN-08B"
 4776e30d "RAPT-PAIN-09B"
 5ca336ef "ANNE FOOT LINOLEUM"
 10c11c21 "ANNE FOOT SAND"
 0525a441 "Boulder Large"
 343fd2e7 "unknown"
 36322b9d "unknown"
 f4466c42 "GUN - HK91 - REL"
 86059b8d "GUN - HK91 - SHOT"
 d539611d "GUN - HKMP5-S-REL"
 7df0a8e5 "GUN - HKMP5-S-SHOT"
 31178569 "Porcelain Soft"
 8f88bfcc "Porcelain Hard"
 ee036a45 "Keycard Tap Cement"
 24c49be6 "Keycard Tap Metal"
 943d3d81 "Keycard Tap Wood"
 2d049676 "Keycard Drop Cement"
 2fb6091b "Keycard Drop Metal"
 3d70e14e "Keycard Drop Wood"
 8f4fea56 "unknown"
 6775f217 "Rubber A"
 cb91713b "Flesh A"
 20a1fd14 "GUN - H&K MP 5 REL"
 04d988dd "GUN - H&K MP 5 SHOT"
 00f5f046 "TRIC-FOOT-GRVL"
 8a2e1924 "unknown"
 bb0a901a "unknown"
 8e457161 "unknown"
 823b5e5e "GUN - SPAS"
 b4f55dc2 "unknown"
 2dfc0c78 "unknown"
 4b815944 "unknown"
 d28808fe "unknown"
 ee4589c1 "GUN - HKVP70"
 c21b715e "TREX-ROAR-BRADY"
 3fad8b54 "Terrain - Metal"
 35c22c6b "unknown"
 accb7dd1 "unknown"
 5ac2e77e "unknown"
 2ed4e19f "unknown"
 0dace085 "unknown"
 1c1001ef "unknown"
 2d3488d1 "unknown"
 b8eaf954 "unknown"
 04201e76 "unknown"
 babf24d3 "unknown"
 4349829b "Metal Vehicle"
 8b4a2a61 "Metal Tap"
 3485e128 "Metal Soft"
 3f23c7a2 "Metal Hard Metal"
 d3c44166 "Metal Ping Soft"
 9a8217e0 "unknown"
 60b4c2b6 "Dirt Hit"
 16019ae1 "unknown"
 3804d107 "unknown"
 7ea45a29 "Bullet - Dirt"
 a92078a1 "Bathroom Stall"
 5a7e7b2f "RAPT-WMPR-02 BB"
 58646391 "Terrain - Metal Resn"
 3d014c7a "Aluminum C"
 a365d9d9 "Aluminum D"
 712721c1 "RAPT-WMPR-02A"
 071b9359 "TREX-ATTK-01"
 e915f275 "TREX-ATTK-03"
 777167d6 "TREX-ATTK-04"
 33b2af7b "TRIC-ATTK-01"
 c4c4822a "TRIC-BITE-02"
 e84f3d35 "STEG-ATTK-01"
 1f391064 "STEG-BITE-02"
 f3450a77 "STEG-BRTH-03"
 e18c5bce "STEG-CALL-01"
 78850a74 "STEG-CALL-02"
 6073d262 "STEG-FEAR-01"
 4c5acbdc "STEG-PAIN-02"
 3b5dfb4a "STEG-PAIN-03"
 527949d9 "STEG-ROAR-01"
 cb701863 "STEG-ROAR-02"
 2213bd56 "STEG-ROAR-04"
 890028fd "STEG-WMPR-02"
 fe07186b "STEG-WMPR-03"
 1816057b "PARA-ATTK-03"
 016e4906 "PARA-BITE-02"
 ffdb02ac "PARA-CALL-01"
 cb04c304 "PARA-PAIN-01"
 250aa228 "PARA-PAIN-03"
 4c2e10bb "PARA-ROAR-01"
 d5274101 "PARA-ROAR-02"
 a2207197 "PARA-ROAR-03"
 5a49f629 "BRAC-ATTK-02"
 ad3fdb78 "BRAC-BITE-01"
 ca83c168 "BRAC-CALL-01"
 538a90d2 "BRAC-CALL-02"
 946a02a8 "BRAC-DIST-01"
 0d635312 "BRAC-DIST-02"
 7a646384 "BRAC-DIST-03"
 91e68277 "BRAC-FOOT-CMNT"
 ed4f4f4f "BRAC-FOOT-DIRT"
 9889f162 "BRAC-FOOT-GRVL"
 fe5c00c0 "BRAC-PAIN-01"
 6755517a "BRAC-PAIN-02"
 7976d37f "BRAC-ROAR-01"
 e07f82c5 "BRAC-ROAR-02"
 3b06e3e1 "BRAC-WMPR-01"
 a20fb25b "BRAC-WMPR-02"
 d50882cd "BRAC-WMPR-03"
 76ad0b74 "ALBR-BITE-01"
 efa45ace "ALBR-BITE-02"
 03d840dd "ALBR-BRTH-03"
 11111164 "ALBR-CALL-01"
 881840de "ALBR-CALL-02"
 4ff8d2a4 "ALBR-DIST-01"
 d6f1831e "ALBR-DIST-02"
 c7290905 "ALBR-FOOT-DIRT"
 b2efb728 "ALBR-FOOT-GRVL"
 f60d803b "ALBR-FOOT-METL"
 ff347aa2 "ALBR-FOOT-SAND"
 63d3f1be "ALBR-FOOT-WOOD"
 25ced0cc "ALBR-PAIN-01"
 bcc78176 "ALBR-PAIN-02"
 b076def5 "ALBR-PURR-01"
 297f8f4f "ALBR-PURR-02"
 a2e40373 "ALBR-ROAR-01"
 3bed52c9 "ALBR-ROAR-02"
 b803263b "ALBR-STLK-01"
 210a7781 "ALBR-STLK-02"
 e09433ed "ALBR-WMPR-01"
 799d6257 "ALBR-WMPR-02"
 0e9a52c1 "ALBR-WMPR-03"
 6b6d47a9 "DINO-CARN-CHEW01"
 f2641613 "DINO-CARN-CHEW02"
 07d493b0 "DINO-CARN-FLESHRIP"
 155a80c9 "DINO-CARN-SWALLOW"
 b4d64c46 "DINO-HERB-CHEW"
 9d75444d "DINO-HERB-RIPGRASS"
 3225a451 "DINO-HERB-SWALLOW"
 cce6986b "SPEC-STEAM"
 2e951070 "SPEC-STEAM02"
 c7d81246 "unknown"
 5b1b9c1a "Metal Crate Medium"
 41f0fa4d "Soda Can 2"
 d8f9abf7 "Soda Can 1"
 8963135c "VCR Tape 1"
 106a42e6 "VCR Tape 2"
 25a52f70 "Cloth 1"
 a462d2a9 "Spec-Phone 1"
 3d6b8313 "Spec-Phone 2"
 4a6cb385 "Spec-Phone 3"
 d4082626 "Spec-Phone 4"
 a30f16b0 "Spec-Phone 5"
 3a06470a "Spec-Phone 6"
 4d01779c "Spec-Phone 7"
 ddbe6a0d "Spec-Phone 8"
 aab95a9b "Spec-Phone 9"
 57dba3e1 "Spec-Phone #"
 9952027c "Spec-Phone Star"
 61887c71 "RAPT-ATTK-02"
 168f4ce7 "RAPT-ATTK-03"
 45da9d3e "RAPT-ROAR-05"
 0ed8f5a2 "TREX-CALL-01"
 a7cac2fd "TREX-STLK-01"
 9363fedf "TRIC-STLK-01"
 cbf4eb09 "TRIC-WMPR-01"
 71466c8f "STEG-ATTK-02"
 06415c19 "STEG-ATTK-03"
 863041de "STEG-BITE-01"
 d5539a66 "STEG-PAIN-01"
 bc7728f5 "STEG-ROAR-03"
 10097947 "STEG-WMPR-01"
 6f1135ed "PARA-ATTK-02"
 9757719f "PARA-WMPR-02"
 7e34d4aa "PARA-WMPR-04"
 c340a793 "BRAC-ATTK-01"
 248da044 "BRAC-CALL-03"
 98a36a58 "ALBR-BITE-03"
 c340a793 "BRAC-ATTK-01"
 248da044 "BRAC-CALL-03"
 98a36a58 "ALBR-BITE-03"
 35c0e57a "DINO-SNIFF-04"
 acc9b4c0 "DINO-SNIFF-07"
 4b7199c7 "DINO-SNIFF-09"
 29c0d650 "SPEC-PHONE Dial Tone"
 806dc7ed "unknown"
 3546bf77 "Bone"
 ca3978fc "GUN - M2HB-REL"
 aae27a12 "GUN - M2HB-SHOT"
 c36d233f "Porcelain Soft-01"
 372d5110 "unknown"
 86fa9db4 "unknown"
 ab624feb "unknown"
 872d3e69 "PLASTIC-DROP-CMNT"
 fb84f351 "PLASTIC-DROP-DIRT"
 ab68d478 "unknown"
 4619bfdd "GUN - AK47 SHOT"
 520e913d "GUN - AK47 REL"
 290b67ec "Boulder Small"
 cfebe896 "Metal Crate Small"
 31daf694 "Paint Can A"
 a8d3a72e "Paint Can B"
 25b10f6c "unknown"
 2027364a "unknown"
 7aef671a "unknown"
 86503dfe "unknown"
 94938045 "ANNE FOOT CARPET"
 8e6414d1 "ANNE FOOT GRASS"
 99784e9d "ANNE FOOT BLOOD"
 d7dd400e "ANNE FOOT VEGETATION"
 52982081 "Flesh B"
 bf11c5bf "Blood"
 a5756b50 "GUN - BARRETA"
 283a88e0 "RAPT-STLK-04"
 5f3db876 "RAPT-STLK-05"
 c9c727c7 "Water Hit 02"
 bec01751 "Water Hit 03"
 20a482f2 "Water Hit 04"
 b6465016 "ANNELIGHTHIT02"
 b12b940f "ANNELIGHTHIT06"
 c62ca499 "ANNELIGHTHIT07"
 2194899e "ANNELIGHTHIT09"
 e8bbb359 "ANNEEFFORT3"
 228c710e "ANNEAMMONUMERAL1A"
 bb8520b4 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL1B"
 cc821022 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL1C"
 09a122cd "ANNEAMMONUMERAL2A"
 90a87377 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL2B"
 10ba138c "ANNEAMMONUMERAL3A"
 89b34236 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL3B"
 feb472a0 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL3C"
 5ffb854b "ANNEAMMONUMERAL4A"
 c6f2d4f1 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL4B"
 46e0b40a "ANNEAMMONUMERAL5A"
 dfe9e5b0 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL5B"
 6dcde7c9 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL6A"
 83c386e5 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL6C"
 74d6d688 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL7A"
 eddf8732 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL7B"
 9ad8b7a4 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL7C"
 f34eca47 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL8A"
 6a479bfd "ANNEAMMONUMERAL8B"
 735caabc "ANNEAMMONUMERAL9B"
 045b9a2a "ANNEAMMONUMERAL9C"
 ac8d7320 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL10A"
 3584229a "ANNEAMMONUMERAL10B"
 9ebb11a2 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL12A"
 07b24018 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL12B"
 87a020e3 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL13A"
 1ea97159 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL13B"
 69ae41cf "ANNEAMMONUMERAL13C"
 d1fa8765 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL15A"
 48f3d6df "ANNEAMMONUMERAL15B"
 3ff4e649 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL15C"
 e3cce5e7 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL17A"
 7ac5b45d "ANNEAMMONUMERAL17B"
 0dc284cb "ANNEAMMONUMERAL17C"
 37c29cc3 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL20B"
 40c5ac55 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL20C"
 af09a74e "ANNEAMMONUMERAL30A"
 3600f6f4 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL30B"
 4107c662 "ANNEAMMONUMERAL30C"
 23db81ef "ANNEAMMOAUTO1"
 bad2d055 "ANNEAMMOAUTO2"
 cdd5e0c3 "ANNEAMMOAUTO3"
 53b17560 "ANNEAMMOAUTO4"
 24b645f6 "ANNEAMMOAUTO5"
 bdbf144c "ANNEAMMOAUTO6"
 c1416080 "ANNELIGHTHIT03"
 7f696ad1 "ANNEEFFORT8"
 5693b908 "ANNELIGHTHIT08"
 06b5d275 "ANNEEFFORT1"
 efd67740 "ANNEEFFORT7"
 2822c5b5 "ANNELIGHTHIT05"
 9fbc83cf "ANNEEFFORT2"
 a8d1f4be "ANNEFALLDAMAGE01"
 31d8a504 "ANNEFALLDAMAGE02"
 46df9592 "ANNEFALLDAMAGE03"
 d8bb0031 "ANNEFALLDAMAGE04"
 afbc30a7 "ANNEFALLDAMAGE05"
 3b704dba "ANNEFALLDEATH01"
 a2791c00 "ANNEFALLDEATH02"
 d57e2c96 "ANNEFALLDEATH03"
 4b1ab935 "ANNEFALLDEATH04"
 3c1d89a3 "ANNEFALLDEATH05"
 cab824da "ANNEAMMOAUTO7"
 5a07394b "ANNEAMMOAUTO8"
 2d0009dd "ANNEAMMOAUTO9"
 29b4af6b "ANNEAMMOPHRASE1"
 b0bdfed1 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE2"
 c7bace47 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE3"
 59de5be4 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE4"
 2ed96b72 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE5"
 b7d03ac8 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE6"
 c0d70a5e "ANNEAMMOPHRASE7"
 506817cf "ANNEAMMOPHRASE8"
 276f2759 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE9"
 2e92d35e "ANNEAMMOPHRASE10"
 5995e3c8 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE11"
 c09cb272 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE12"
 b79b82e4 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE13"
 29ff1747 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE14"
 5ef827d1 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE15"
 c7f1766b "ANNEAMMOPHRASE16"
 20495b6c "ANNEAMMOPHRASE18"
 574e6bfa "ANNEAMMOPHRASE19"
 05bf809d "ANNEAMMOPHRASE20"
 72b8b00b "ANNEAMMOPHRASE21"
 ebb1e1b1 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE22"
 9cb6d127 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE23"
 02d24484 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE24"
 75d57412 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE25"
 ecdc25a8 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE26"
 9bdb153e "ANNEAMMOPHRASE27"
 0b6408af "ANNEAMMOPHRASE28"
 7c633839 "ANNEAMMOPHRASE29"
 1ca4b1dc "ANNEAMMOPHRASE30"
 6ba3814a "ANNEAMMOPHRASE31"
 473107e9 "ANNEJUMP"
 aabbfec1 "TRIC-ATTK-02"
 4d2e3dcc "TRIC-FOOT-SAND"
 d1c9b6d0 "TRIC-FOOT-WOOD"
 0eae0828 "TRIC-PAIN-01"
 97a75992 "TRIC-PAIN-02"
 e0a06904 "TRIC-PAIN-03"
 f9ee2f18 "TRIC-ROAR-04"
 bb9e1f86 "TRIC-WMPR-04"
 7d0f3394 "ANNE FOOT GRAVEL"
 eb2de4b7 "Boulder Medium"
 5bfa3f5a "Boulder on Boulder"
 3d9706cd "Boulder Small 2"
 2889af5b "Water Hand01"
 b180fee1 "Water Hand02"
 4d61e21b "Water Body01"
 1d82f569 "Bone07"
 fe3f1c19 "DINO-TAP HEAD01"
 67364da3 "DINO-TAP HEAD02"
 10e109b4 "DINO-TAP BODY"
 b77eb65b "DINO-TAP TAIL"
 2e83e99a "ANNE FOOT SMALL TREE"
 37337362 "Tree Small"
 f3c692b3 "Water Splash IJ"
 48008530 "ANNE FOOT LEAVES"
 21b91740 "Cslab on Cslab"
 3773405b "Cslab on Dirt"
 0f3740b8 "Cslab on Cement"
 12c8d0e3 "SPEC-CATTLE PROD"
 cab17593 "SPEC-PHONE OPERATOR"
 d402174a "SPEC-GRINDING STONE"
 897916ad "PAINT CAN ANNE FOOT"
 e96ea66b "DINO-CARN-FLSHRIP2"
 9e6996fd "DINO-CARN-FLSHRIP3"
 000d035e "DINO-CARN-FLSHRIP4"
 2c5de8a0 "DINO-CARN-TREXFLSH"
 cc2f400d "DINO-CARN-TREXFLSH2"
 18d2779f "ALBR-ATTK-01"
 81db2625 "ALBR-ATTK-02"
 3206355f "Vegetation Step 01"
 ab0f64e5 "Vegetation Step 02"
 dc085473 "Vegetation Step 03"
 7aaaeea6 "Helmet"
 de502ada "Plastic Crate Metal"
 c1968273 "Plastic Crate Cement"
 f4e1505c "Bone01"
 6de801e6 "Bone02"
 1aef3170 "Bone03"
 856a496c "Bone04 Dirt2"
 4e5b3771 "Bone01 Dirt1"
 ce08e0a6 "Bone05 Bones"
 58ab5b80 "Bone06 Cement"
 37b53bb5 "Spec-Motorized Gate 01"
 e70f0524 "Spec-Motorized Gate B"
 a363a60a "Crazy Wood"
 c3aa156d "SPEC-TOUR GUIDE"
 61c6f638 "SPEC-MOTORIZED GATE START02"
 3b23d3ba "SPEC-MOTORIZED GATE STOP02"
 a78c699b "New Cement"
 283e9e9b "TCR - SOSWAVE"
 a3377f50 "TCRESCUE - SWIM 1"
 3a3e2eea "TCRESCUE - SWIM 2"
 4d391e7c "TCRESCUE - SWIM 3"
 d35d8bdf "TCRESCUE - SWIM 4"
 14d2d16b "TCR - NORESCUE"
 43acd5c4 "TCR - CANBALL"
 f9ad955c "TCR - STOOL 1"
 60a4c4e6 "TCR - STOOL 2"
 640891e5 "TCR - OVNDOOR"
 b25ef96f "TCR - BODYCHOP"
 65aac3a7 "TCR - DRAWER OPEN"
 ff3133b1 "TCR - FLAMEUP"
 9f0f1e63 "TCR - FLARE"
 941fa817 "TCRESCUE - COUGHSML"
 2df1f797 "TCRESCUE - COUGHDRY"
 90c66042 "TCRESCUE - COUGHDIE"
 42257287 "TCR - BADTHROW"
 25b3f5a3 "TCR - GONE BELOW"
 681b2c02 "TCR - HAMMOND"
 68eb9910 "TCR - HAND DRYER"
 d9361bce "TCR - ICABOD"
 8bfc1a81 "TCR - TOILET"
 dbbb788c "TCR - STILL-IN-POOL"
 ce4e24a6 "TCR - NOHOPE"
 58c840bd "TCR - SMUGANNE
 af5db97c "TCR - SMUGANNE2"
 2bb3cd08 "TCR - GEARS"
 2182720e "TCR - SCUBA1"
 d449157f "TCR - TOILET YUK"
 533f2fa9 "TCR - STATICLONG"
 1e853f06 "TCR - ANNEHAPPY"
 74b265d0 "TCR - WOODCHOP"
 b29025d6 "PigPain01"
 2b99746c "PigPain02"
 ed861093 "PigCall03"
 038871bf "PigCall01"
 18145519 "PigTalk01"
 5706099f "PigEats01"
 ce0f5825 "PigEats02"
 b90868b3 "PigEats03"
 276cfd10 "PigEats04"
 9a812005 "PigCall02"
 ed861093 "PigCall03"
 9974e562 "PigGrunt02"
 007db4d8 "pigGrunt01"
 83021a2f "TC MUSIC - ANNE SOLEMN"
 a9667178 "TC ISLE M - B29 CSHSITE"
 c206e478 "TC ISLE M - VENTURE APP"
 2ebb425d "TC ISLE M - CRATER SITE"
 39a014a2 "TC ISLE M - ISLE ARRIVE"
 d89e3a25 "TCR - GUN RELOADS"
 c9fb8950 "TC ISLE S - HDRS RUMBLE"
 89ccb82e "TC ISLE S - GATE SQUEAK"
 e9e18710 "TC ISLE E - LH GENPOWER"
 3ae53fb4 "TC ISLE E - STEAM EXHST"
 751945da "TC ISLE S - SPRAY PAINT"
 b2f2a26f "TC ISLE V - DANGER JUMP"
 0a5eb37a "TC ISLE S - GLASS CRACK"
 43dbb0d0 "TC ISLE V - B29APPROACH"
 b6a13d33 "TC ISLE S - PTERODN TWO"
 10385d00 "TC ISLE S - BSOD KSTRKE"
 2d366263 "TC ISLE S - BEACON LITE"
 3abf27ea "TC ISLE S - BEES BUZZIN"
 95658830 "TC ISLE S - BARREL EXPL"
 b6c984e8 "TC ISLE S - PTERA WINGS"
 fabaf8ff "TC ISLE S - BULB BREAKS"
 b600f023 "TC ISLE S - SHT CIRCUIT"
 c94e6130 "TC ISLE V - GATE BREACH"
 c89e7bda "TC ISLE V - ANNE HELLO2"
 c866c97c "TC ISLE V - ANNE CALLOT"
 2ec70a17 "TC ISLE V - CARNI DEATH"
 e5c7d1a3 "TC ISLE S - ELE MOTION2"
 c3baed1c "TC ISLE S - CHAIN SINGS"
 69f61f52 "TC ISLE S - HINGE CREAK"
 e13176c3 "TC ISLE S - PIPE CLANKS"
 b2fa36ce "TC ISLE V - ANNE SCARED"
 2ebb425d "TC ISLE M - CRATER SITE"
 315f0c41 "TC ISLE S - ELEV SWOOSH"
 f5cf9f5e "TC ISLE S - TNT CONNECT"
 d492e7ad "TC ISLE S - ELEV MOTION"
 1bf58ba5 "TC ISLE S - ELEVTR DING"
 dacceb1f "TC ISLE S - VALVE TURNS"
 724cd08c "TC ISLE V - EMPTY BOOZE"
 13e67d30 "TC SOUND - FLY BUZZES2"
 8aef2c8a "TC SOUND - FLY BUZZES1"
 ae903937 "TC ISLE S - GEN PWRDOWN"
 3b5a15d4 "TC ISLE S - GEAR JAMMED"
 a652f873 "TC ISLE S - HATCH CREAK"
 6fc0429d "TC ISLE S - HATCH SOUND"
 9ca108fd "TC ISLE V - HPAD DEPART"
 6b536dee "TC ISLE S - BEES STINGS"
 f73da85d "TC ISLE S - BEES TEMPER"
 24abc181 "TC ISLE V - LITE BROKEN"
 adcf2489 "TC ISLE S - WOOD CRACKS"
 14831611 "TC ISLE S - SCUBA TANKS"
 37437d73 "TC ISLE S - CREAKY DOOR"
 e58e83cc "TC ISLE S - GLASS SPIDR"
 457fdc06 "TC ISLE S - DISTWHISPRS"
 a8af7d1a "TC ISLE V - S PROCEDURE"
 18994c4d "TC ISLE S - PELEV ALARM"
 315f0c41 "TC ISLE S - ELEV SWOOSH"
 c36073b8 "TC ISLE S - LIGHT START"
 9eb9220e "TC ISLE S - PALM RUSTLE"
 530e6ba5 "TC ISLE V - PORTA POTTY"
 8b86419a "TC ISLE S - RADIO PLAY1"
 128f1020 "TC ISLE S - RADIO PLAY2"
 658820b6 "TC ISLE S - RADIO PLAY3"
 fbecb515 "TC ISLE S - RADIO PLAY4"
 8ceb8583 "TC ISLE S - RADIO PLAY5"
 0392448e "TC ISLE S - LONG STATIC"
 b235b488 "TC ISLE S - DIST THUNDR"
 15948a76 "TC ISLE S - SGULL SCARE"
 1b56e96a "TC ISLE V - SDRVR FOUND"
 d8c33989 "TC ISLE S - CARGO DOORS"
 95658830 "TC ISLE S - BARREL EXPL"
 c9518f39 "TC ISLE V - ANNE LAUGHS"
 b414f3ec "TC ISLE V - CEREAL QUIP"
 06f57ec2 "TC ISLE V - SYSTEM A_OK"
 f3c0c981 "TC ISLE S - GRATE OPENS"
 62646881 "TC ISLE S - LEAK SPRUNG"
 a315a1a2 "TC ISLE V - VENTURE CMT"
 674b4aa7 "TC ISLE S - SHIPS BOWEL"
 25858694 "ANNE SOLEMN"
 89cb7162 "TC ISLE S - STEAMS HISS"
 dacceb1f "TC ISLE S - VALVE TURNS"
 8cac33b8 "TC ISLE S - SHIP A_HORN"
 4191e484 "TC ISLE S - FTSTEPS ENT"
 9edff3ea "TC ISLE S - MANS BREATH"
 cea430db "TC ISLE S - HATCH SLAMS"
 9412b16c "TC ISLE S - FTSTEPS DPT"
 a64f744b "TC ISLE S - BOTTLE SNAP"
 8742bb9e "TC ISLE E - WHITE NOISE"
 3b2ce16e "TC ISLE S - BOTTLE SHOT"
 2393149e "TC ISLE S - TOPSIDE EFT"
 d8c33989 "TC ISLE S - CARGO DOORS"
 12d71e43 "TC ISLE V - LIGHTHOUSE1"
 b6a13d33 "TC ISLE S - PTERODN TWO"
 dd0731a4 "TC ISLE S - PTERODN ONE"
 45bf8b87 "TC ISLE S - LTRUCK HORN"
 f478d0e8 "compy_attack1"
 1a531c05 "compy_call2"
 6d542c93 "compy_call3"
 835a4dbf "compy_call1"
 6d718152 "compy_attack2"
 535f9962 "dilo_hiss"
 b9b74566 "dilo_snarl"
 48774377 "dilo_call1"
 b43c0ce9 "dilo_generic"
 1eae6e92 "dilo_die"
 274c650c "GaliPain01"
 0f5d60df "GaliCall02"
 96543165 "GaliCall01"
 0574782f "anky_attack2"
 c4f44517 "anky_call1"
 5dfd14ad "anky_call2"
 a532209a "anky_roar1"
 3c3b7120 "anky_roar2"
 674b4aa7 "TC ISLE S - SHIPS BOWEL"
 f516d248 "TC ISLE S - HULL CAVEIN"
 65129c4b "TC ISLE S - WATER DRIPS"
 02015094 "TC ISLE S - GLASS BREAK"
 80504492 "MUSIC - AJR LAB"
 e85ea486 "ANNE - BALLOON"
 8cd8aabd "ANNE - BREATH"
 c15c8754 "ANNE - TURBINE"
 1e394f9e "HMND - WARNING"
 6ef3afcc "GUN - LOAD01"
 3919e64a "GUN - LOADCLIP"
 619aca26 "ANNE - SHOUTOUT"
 76cafa1d "ANNE - HELICOPTER"
 58ee5d72 "ANNE - CUSSING"
 2665cb9f "Crumble"
 7ce55d24 "MUSIC - GROUNDS"
 f2ac864c "VA149"
 ab8a9b0b "password - trailer"
 10c97128 "VA63"
 95176f96 "MUSIC - GEO PLANT COURT"
 ae4c11c1 "Anne - Nothing"
 047304b5 "Long Buzzing"
 dc35b0bf "Short Buzzing"
 b3026ade "JPH - FOREST"
 6cbc4063 "MUSIC - MAYAN CITY"
 b11656f4 "Anne - NoBatChange"
 6b512a67 "CRYPT - EFFECT"
 687a6bc8 "Anne - BridgeFail"
 ed5a45b5 "VA200"
 9f89b9e0 "ANNE - STATUES"
 a95b9eb4 "ANNE - SPOOKED"
 2592d7b3 "VA47"
 f51c73d7 "ANNE - RAPTBITE"
 c01612d7 "Anne - LandSlide"
 ae943650 "Anne - WrongPath"
 8cd8aabd "ANNE - BREATH"
 f58dee9d "ANNE - FIRE"
 48be4056 "ANNE - LOADCLIP"
 6e439a33 "Eft - TreeFall"
 778484f9 "VA99"
 d7efe9e4 "biosyn - crash"
 f46bff52 "anne - badcode"
 b4510f7c "sentry01"
 f51c73d7 "anne - raptbite"
 c2b28e5c "anne - office"
 80fdcee0 "gun - load03"
 775fed4b "jph-warning"
 ab8a9b0b "password - trailer"
 99980200 "crypt - lid"
 d31adb6a "anne - bitten"
 3fb3ea75 "TC ISLE V - COMPYS SCAT"
 d8d79766 "Spear-Stickit"
 f567707a "PROXY - TONE"
 50d3af95 "anne - clownquip"
 286121c0 "anne - plastics"
 28828da1 "anne - 3seconds"
 c782202c "anne - goldbar"
 81cf7375 "anne - useless"
 f2b2f6af "countdown - stuck"
 ba02863a "chain link 1"
 230bd780 "chain link 2"
 4F677DAE "AMB-PV-B07"
 203D2791 "AMB-JUNGLE-B10"
 25165DD1 "AMB-JUNGLE-A14"
 CC75F8E4 "AMB-JUNGLE-A12"
 CE7D62CE "unknown"
 4C8CF2EB "AMB-ENV-INT1"
 8B092B09 "AMB-ENV-PINE1"
 31D33180 "AMB-ENV-PRARIE1"
 3E7D4FE6 "AMB-ENV-SHORE1"
 2154F775 "AMB-BE-B03"
 3ED6C00A "AMB-IJ-B11"
 DF873ECF "AMB-ITOWN-BBIRD01"
 6927B364 "AMB-ITOWN-BFIELD04"
 8729D248 "AMB-ITOWN-BFIELD06"
 495E6DF1 "AMB-ITOWN-SEW-A01"
 D0573C4B "AMB-ITOWN-SEW-A02"
 4B18D3A8 "AMB-ITOWN-SEW-B01"
 D2118212 "AMB-ITOWN-SEW-B02"
 AACCB8A2 "unknown"
 33C5E918 "unknown"
 A32FA2DB "AMB-PV-A05"
 3A26F361 "AMB-PV-A06"
 DD9EDE66 "AMB-PV-A08"
 AA99EEF0 "AMB-PV-A09"
 BD595783 "AMB-PV-A11"
 BA34939A "AMB-PV-A15"
 233DC220 "AMB-PV-A16"
 007477B9 "AMB-PV-BMAYA01 MONO"
 3F0D8921 "AMB-PV-B02"
 8C5457B8 "AMB-PL-B01"
 155D0602 "AMB-PL-B02"
 625A3694 "AMB-PL-B03"
 FC3EA337 "AMB-PL-B04"
 8B3993A1 "AMB-PL-B05"
 A5D8BF06 "AMB-ENV-PL-A01"
 3CD1EEBC "AMB-ENV-PL-A02"
 4BD6DE2A "AMB-ENV-PL-A03"
 79D4F178 "AMB-PH-B01"
 E0DDA0C2 "AMB-PH-B02"
 97DA9054 "AMB-PH-B03"
 252D2317 "AMB-PH-BTRAP01"
 BE1197DF "AMB-PH-BBIRD01"
 501FF6F3 "AMB-PH-BBIRD03"
 CE7B6350 "AMB-PH-BBIRD04"
 2075027C "AMB-PH-BBIRD06"
 577232EA "AMB-PH-BBIRD07"
 B0CA1FED "AMB-PH-BBIRD09"
 D00D9608 "AMB-PH-BBIRD10"
 A70AA69E "AMB-PH-BBIRD11"
 89EAEEDB "AMB-BE-02"
 F22B45C0 "unknown"
 8B635096 "Spec-Condenser Tank01"
 5CCCD6E8 "Spec-Condenserr Tank02"
 051AAAD2 "SPEC-Cooling Tower Fan"
 9EA5F03F "Spec-Re-Injection Well01"
 07ACA185 "Spec-Re-Injection Well02"
 8E748BE0 "unknown"
 048E9A1D "Spec-Small Pump Run"
 7425E267 "Spec-Steam Condenser Run"
 104C2B69 "Spec-Steam Pump Run"
 5DF8261F "Spec-Steam Turbine Run"
 DD507754 "AMB-BE-WATER-A01"
 5653C7E3 "AMB-BE-B02"
 C8375240 "AMB-BE-B05"
 25B10F6C "unknown"
 83FCA26A "unknown"
 C85A3E67 "VA18"
 EAC1218F "VA24"
 F3DA10CE "VA34"
 CCF17286 "VA41"
 97B6D5CA "VA74"
 53C72C65 "VH1"
 82BA57FC "VH39"
 F69C57BF "VH82"
 819B6729 "VH83"
 1FFFF28A "VH84"
 86F6A330 "VH87"
 614E8E37 "VH89"
 85685335 "VA5"
 9DC61119 "VA25"
 73C87035 "VA27"
 E3776DA4 "VA28"
 84DD2058 "VA35"
 6AD34174 "VA37"
 FA6C5CE5 "VA38"
 22FF13AA "VA43"
 CB9CB69F "VA45"
 B52DCA22 "VA48"
 C22AFAB4 "VA49"
 A2ED7351 "VA50"
 3C89E6F2 "VA57"
 AC36FB63 "VA58"
 DB31CBF5 "VA59"
 7615AA56 "VA103"
 E8713FF5 "VA104"
 9F760F63 "VA105"
 067F5ED9 "VA106"
 AA2DA9F8 "VA121"
 DA475D77 "VA124"
 AD406DE1 "VA125"
 34493C5B "VA126"
 A4F621CA "VA129"
 C431A82F "VA130"
 B45B5CA0 "VA135"
 12796F52 "VA143"
 7C656E85 "VA152"
 0B625E13 "VA153"
 E201FB26 "VA155"
 7B08AA9C "VA156"
 0C0F9A0A "VA157"
 9CB0879B "VA158"
 B9465C6A "VA160"
 CE416CFC "VA161"
 57483D46 "VA162"
 204F0DD0 "VA163"
 BE2B9873 "VA164"
 381E841C "VA165a"
 A117D5A6 "VA165b"
 2722C9C9 "VA167"
 B79DD458 "VA168"
 3E39F888 "VA177"
 D7BDE590 "VA196"
 A0BAD506 "VA197"
 E381CD87 "VA208"
 1A4F15D8 "VA212"
 1D22D1C1 "VA216"
 640EDE61 "ANNEGENERAL5"
 FD078FDB "ANNEGENERAL6"
 43CC50D5 "ANNEGET4"
 7D48B1A1 "AnneGetGun1"
 82C4C79C "AnneUse1"
 1BCD9626 "AnneUse2"
 6CCAA6B0 "AnneUse3"
 C3AA156D "SPEC-TOUR GUIDE"
 50784B5F "VC A120 – H128"
 9E04410B "SPEC-MOTORIZED GATE B LOOP"
 0C58CF0F "SPEC-MOTORIZED GATE RUNNING01"
 95519EB5 "SPEC-MOTORIZED GATE RUNNING02"
 F8CFA782 "SPEC-MOTORIZED GATE START01"
 61C6F638 "SPEC-MOTORIZED GATE START02"
 3B23D3BA "SPEC-MOTORIZED GATE STOP02"
 4F261824 "SPEC-MOTORIZED GATE B START"
 0ED34D52 "Cement Slab 1"
 97DA1CE8 "Cement Slab 2"
 E0DD2C7E "Cement Slab 3"
 7EB9B9DD "Cement Slab 4"
 09BE894B "Cement Slab 5"