NedryLand

The first completed Nublar mod, by Draco and hppav!

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Re: NedryLand

Post by Shadow Wolf »

Nick3069 wrote:
Draconisaurus wrote:that is the TestScene toxin rifle.
TestScene? But my TestScene rifle looks like the one from all the other levels...
mine too... JPDS test level maybe? I know I had it before I saw the 'DS test level...
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

TestScnNight
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Nick3069 »

Alright, thanks machf. :)
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Nick3069 wrote:
Draconisaurus wrote:Yeah, but October is 3 months away. :yum: July, August, and September come before then.
Whoa! I'm confused. Didn't you read what I wrote? That tread is dated 20th of August, not October...
Yeah k, well there's the source of confusion. You're going on the idea that it will be the same date this year? Cause it's been changed to correlate with Trespasser's original release. Slugger and I were sort of the brains behind the last one, so we've talked a fair bit about this one but it's a lot more secretive even from me now... exciting!
machf wrote:TestScnNight
Ah, that explains it, thanks.