Second Illiteration - 22 May 2007

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

NoTrespassing
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Re: Second Illiteration - 22 May 2007

Post by NoTrespassing »

Second Illiteration wrote:Image
Is it just me, or do the legs of the T-Rex look a little different from the rest of the body? It kinda looks like the legs of the OG T-Rex were imported onto this model. Anyway, all of these skins are phenomenal! Once I get more experienced with making levels, (and assuming I have SI's permission) I would love to use his skins in the levels I'll make. And, this may seem like a stupid question, but will these skins be used in dark secrets?
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

The legs didn't have the proper skin applied yet...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Second Illiteration
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Second Illiteration »

Actually, all these skins have been *technically* completed and were released during the Week Of Trespasser
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

NoTrespassing, to make sure it's clear, that is the JPOG rex model with some skin modding to its textures done by SI, incomplete at the time. But as he said I think that one was released for WOT 2007.. Anyway it's nice that someone is taking time to go through old JPDS threads. :yum: Since technically, it's all still part of the WIP.. it's a great way to catch up on what we have in store. At least, that we've told about.. ;)
NoTrespassing
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by NoTrespassing »

Draconisaurus wrote:it's a great way to catch up on what we have in store. At least, that we've told about.. ;)
I can't wait for these levels. I think you said Part 1 is coming out this summer, right? And has it been confirmed that the dinosaurs and skins on this thread are going to be in DS, or will I just have to wait and see?
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Post by Shadow Wolf »

NoTrespassing wrote:
Draconisaurus wrote:it's a great way to catch up on what we have in store. At least, that we've told about.. ;)
I can't wait for these levels. I think you said Part 1 is coming out this summer, right? And has it been confirmed that the dinosaurs and skins on this thread are going to be in DS, or will I just have to wait and see?
the thing to remember is that any project is prone to delays so let's hope nothing goes wrong :) as for the secrecy, I can think of more secret projects :wink: but I think they mainly run a wait and see policy...
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Just wait and see. ;) I could give a projected release but I'm seriously not going to bother.. the sooner the better, of course.
NoTrespassing
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by NoTrespassing »

Draconisaurus wrote:Just wait and see. ;) I could give a projected release but I'm seriously not going to bother.. the sooner the better, of course.
Will it at least be before 2010? You guys gotta be gettin' close to finishin' up.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Yes.