JPDS Requests

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Post by Shadow Wolf »

my brother runs a website showing all of this stuff and he can probably draw up plans in a few days plus maybe I'll do a section on it in my gallery
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hmmm alrighty, keep me posted on that!
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

sure will: http://www.derelict.horshamite.co.uk/mi ... lline.html (the arun divisional line on his website) the ones most likely to be in the movie are: Type 24 Infantry pillbox, High Woods, Broadbridge Heath
and Type 28 Anti-Tank Gun Emplacement, Wickhurst Lane, Broadbridge Heath

he's working on repairing the jetfighter graveyar section atm
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Cool, cool... I'll be watching out for those plans. ;)
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

I should be able to get them somewhere, if my bro is too bust to draw up the plans he has lots on contacts in the derilict buildings field
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Shadow Wolf wrote:he has lots on contacts in the derilict buildings field
Sweet. 8) We likey that.. yesh we do :yes:
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

our local forum http://horshamite.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php is mainly occupied by lovers of derilict buildings and nature photographers.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

:| Thanks, I'll check that out when I'm not busy!
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

you're welcome, most of the interesting stuff (getting increasingly rare) is in the private sections though
NoTrespassing
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Re:

Post by NoTrespassing »

Second Illiteration wrote:Hmmm a giganotosaurus would be interesting...I wonder what it would look like...and sound like...hmmm
Wasn't there one in "The Legacy: Part 1"?
Draco wrote:There's already a Rex Nest in JPDS1, but little else has been decided about it other than the fact that there will be a mom, dad, and baby rex associated with it.
Okay here's a request regarding that area. I'd really like to have the dad Rex green and the mom Rex brown like in the movies.
Microceratops wrote:I would like very much (for any of the three levels of JPDS) to see in the game a battle between a T-Rex and a Spinosaurus... That would be AWESOME!!
Me too. A Spinosaurus in a Trespasser level is long overdue. Well, maybe not long overdue, but it's about time. And I'm sure we'd all love to see a T-Rex versus Spinosaurus fight in Trespasser. I'd like to have both dinosaurs have an even chance at winning, that way the outcome is always different and the replay value of the level goes up. It would also be cool to see the Velociraptors versus Spinosaurus battle (in which the Velociraptors won) that ended up being cut from Jurassic Park III reenacted in Trespasser.
Draco wrote:I'll go ahead and tell you that you won't be able to kill the Spino (regardless of hitpoints), because it's the same Spino seen in JP3, and the game takes place before then, so we can't kill it.
Who says it has to be the same one from JPIII? There could have been more than one Spinosaurus on the island. Also, I strongly suggest that a Spinosaurus be included in one of the JPDS levels and I'm sure many other TresCom members will agree with my reason for this. Here's a quote from Jurassic Park III after the Spinosaurus attacks the plane:

Grant: Spinosaurus aegyptiacus.
Billy: I don't remember that on InGen's list.
Grant: That's because it wasn't on their list and it makes me wonder what else they were up to.

Sounds like a dark secret. It would be excellent to have this be one of the Dark Secrets in Dark Secrets. I know it wasn't planned, but I think it's definately worth adding into one of the levels. To have this easter egg/revelation in the game would really be cool!
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Re: Re:

Post by Nick3069 »

NoTrespassing wrote:Who says it has to be the same one from JPIII? There could have been more than one Spinosaurus on the island. Also, I strongly suggest that a Spinosaurus be included in one of the JPDS levels and I'm sure many other TresCom members will agree with my reason for this. Here's a quote from Jurassic Park III after the Spinosaurus attacks the plane:

Grant: Spinosaurus aegyptiacus.
Billy: I don't remember that on InGen's list.
Grant: That's because it wasn't on their list and it makes me wonder what else they were up to.

Sounds like a dark secret. It would be excellent to have this be one of the Dark Secrets in Dark Secrets. I know it wasn't planned, but I think it's definately worth adding into one of the levels. To have this easter egg/revelation in the game would really be cool!
What? :? Wasn't the Spinosaurus the first dinosaur comfirmed to be in JPDS? I thought the hole thing about JPDS was InGen's dark secrets.
NoTrespassing
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Re: Re:

Post by NoTrespassing »

Nick3069 wrote:What? :? Wasn't the Spinosaurus the first dinosaur comfirmed to be in JPDS?
Oh, I thought Draco said a Spinosaurus wasn't planned on being in DS. I guess I was wrong.
Nick3069 wrote:I thought the hole thing about JPDS was InGen's dark secrets.
It is. Did I say different?
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Re: JPDS Requests

Post by Nick3069 »

I think Draco said the Spino isn't going to be in JPDS1, but will be in one of the sequels.
NoTrespassing wrote:
Nick3069 wrote:I thought the hole thing about JPDS was InGen's dark secrets.
It is. Did I say different?
Well, no not exactly, but you were saying that what Grant said about the dinosaurs not on the list should be in there, and that was the first thing I thought about when Draco said it was about InGen's dark secrets, so I think it's inevitably going to be in there.
NoTrespassing
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by NoTrespassing »

Nick3069 wrote:You were saying that what Grant said about the dinosaurs not on the list should be in there, and that was the first thing I thought about when Draco said it was about InGen's dark secrets, so I think it's inevitably going to be in there.
I hope so.
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

NoTrespassing wrote:
Nick3069 wrote:You were saying that what Grant said about the dinosaurs not on the list should be in there, and that was the first thing I thought about when Draco said it was about InGen's dark secrets, so I think it's inevitably going to be in there.
I hope so.
if you look at the origonal JPDS thread http://www.trescom.3dactionplanet.games ... php?t=2561 I believe you will find your answer