Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

spinaxoraptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

New level ideas!

Post by spinaxoraptor »

:god: New level idea:Name level is called "Near freedom"
Context:A women on a cruise named keisha crashes on an island which leaves the cruise sinking having to escape off the cruise doing parkour then having to find ways to escape the dinosaur infested island.
Novel dinosaurs are going to be in the game.
spinaxoraptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

New level idea part 2

Post by spinaxoraptor »

Anne decides to take some family time with other family members from other places in the world.during the plane flight a storm occurs and crashes into the plane having the plane losing altitude but the storm didnt just destroy the plane it changed time..all of the people and pilots died except Anne and gets to the island already man made objects realizing that there where people stuck on here but never made it out...she goes further to find a heard of triceratops to then be greeted by carnivourus creatures then afterwards hiked into the mountains to then be falling into waterfall to then find more dinosaurs afterwards finding a man made time machine that was still in construction but Anne tried her hardest to fix it to then go back to the present.
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Re: New level ideas!

Post by tatu »

It is fun to hear new level ideas, but I suggest to keep it all in one topic to avoid creating many new topics. We do not have many modders in the community so other peoples ideas are generally not made, if you are not doing it yourself. So better keep it all in one topic :)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

The second one reminds me of an idea I had a long time ago to do a level where you're trying to find parts to fix a time machine and escape from the Cretaceous period. Unfortunately that never came to be - TrespasserGuy and I were discussing doing a similar thing but I just don't have the time to work on big levels anymore. :?

You might try taking parts of your ideas and creating your own level with them - I recommend you keep it small, though, for your first time as doing something too big and ambitious right off the hop is bound to cause a lot of problems.
spinaxoraptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by spinaxoraptor »

TheIdiot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:51 pm The second one reminds me of an idea I had a long time ago to do a level where you're trying to find parts to fix a time machine and escape from the Cretaceous period. Unfortunately that never came to be - TrespasserGuy and I were discussing doing a similar thing but I just don't have the time to work on big levels anymore. :?

You might try taking parts of your ideas and creating your own level with them - I recommend you keep it small, though, for your first time as doing something too big and ambitious right off the hop is bound to cause a lot of problems.
well im a teen so i have alot of free time on my hands.
tatu

Post by tatu »

spinaxoraptor wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:04 am well im a teen so i have alot of free time on my hands.
That is how most of us started and where we did a lot of our work. Welcome to the best freetime you can have ;)

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
spinaxoraptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by spinaxoraptor »

This is the concept for the level ideas I created
Also I am not that good at drawing so dont judge
Attachments
Concept
Concept
20230320_232842.jpg (3.01 MiB) Viewed 1502 times
tatu

Post by tatu »

Making a layout like that is great before making the level. Way too often do you get stuck making one cause you don't really have a plan :)

spinaxoraptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by spinaxoraptor »

tatu wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:30 am Making a layout like that is great before making the level. Way too often do you get stuck making one cause you don't really have a plan :)
I got that inspiration from draconisaurus palm gate concept :)
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hmmmm can't remember the last time I saw someone else post a map about their mod idea. You still plan on doing this?