Trespasser on a GPD Win 2 with built in gamepad (also I am back after 3 years)

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Deagles4life
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Trespasser on a GPD Win 2 with built in gamepad (also I am back after 3 years)

Post by Deagles4life »

Well it's been 3 years since I've been on the forum, I'm glad to see the usual gang of familiar faces still posting.

My gaming PC is in the shop but I remembered I transfered my Trespasser files over to my GPD Win 2, Ive been experimenting with what can run on my GPD and Trespasser came to mind, it actually runs pretty well and works nicely with the built in gamepad working in mouse mode and rebinding the controls.

I made a short YouTube video playing through the first level, it's really fun playing Trespasser in a new way and makes me wonder how it would have been with a console port since the controls aren't too bad.

tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Re: Trespasser on a GPD Win 2 with built in gamepad (also I am back after 3 years)

Post by tatu »

Welcome back ;)

This is pretty neat. Just like with DOOM, we will soon run Trespasser on anything ;)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Deagles4life
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Re: Trespasser on a GPD Win 2 with built in gamepad (also I am back after 3 years)

Post by Deagles4life »

Good to see you again tatu!
It's pretty sweet, now I have Trespasser on the go and can put it into my pocket, still waiting for the calculator port tho.

I reckon it would be really cool to download all my fave custom maps again, run them on my handheld and see whats been going on in all the time Ive missed. Any new ambitious projects in the works or updates from theidiot about his Isla nublar Jurassic Park game on the Trespasser engine?
tatu

Post by tatu »

Good to see you as well!

Rebel did release a new level just the other day, might be something to check out. There is also TI's and mine Isla Sorna mod 8-)
As for RTJP, TI has abandoned that, quite a while ago. Not enough time, too big project. :)

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Deagles4life
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by Deagles4life »

Oh mad, yeah I'll have to check it out, is it up on the main site downloads yet or a download link on the forums somewhere? I haven't heard of the Isla sorna mod I'll have a look into it.

Understandable about RTJP it was a massive project, I'd be keen to see where he left off and play any released content I missed.
tatu

Post by tatu »

Rebel's mod is on the latest news post, and on the main site. Same with Isla Sorna. And TI did release what he had done for RTJP, you can find here: https://www.trescomforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=11550

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Welcome back Deagles. I also recommend the Isla Sorna mod, Tatu keeps getting lots of positive feedback on that one.