JURASSIC PARK: OPERATIONS ( and that I’m back eh)

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

John Parker Hammond
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

JURASSIC PARK: OPERATIONS ( and that I’m back eh)

Post by John Parker Hammond »

I’m sure it’s old news to this awesome place about “operations” footage on YouTube by ONE person, and to be available to the masses free.

Love all!

JPH
John Parker Hammond, letting go of the stresses of INGEN"
-----------------------------------------------
INGEN CEO/Founder
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Re: JURASSIC PARK: OPERATIONS ( and that I’m back eh)

Post by Nick3069 »

Welcome back!
I've seen it and it looks good, but I don't have a PS4/PS5. It's worth mentioning that Jurassic Park: Operations isn't a stand-alone game, it's a project in Dreams, PlayStation's game creation video game similar to Project Spark or Roblox. It's technically free, but you have to have a PS4 or PS5 and Dreams, which are not free.
Here is the trailer in question:
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

This is quite awesome, too bad it's not for the PS2 or PS1, I actually have those! :P I'm pretty impressed by a lot of the detail going on here with so much concept art recreated accurately. I find it kind of odd that they did a close recreation of the JP ride alongside everything else but that still looks pretty neat regardless - planned on having some elements from the JP ride in RTJP but never was going to recreate it exactly. I find it incredible in particular that this was made with another video game - we need more programs with the level of creative freedom like that for the PC. Will have to check out some videos of this once it's out.
jimoni
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by jimoni »

In this sense, I'm lucky, I have PS4 so I will definitely try it. I hope you will have a PS4 or PS 5 soon too!
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

They've pretty much written off the pc gamer, T.I. Nowadays they put most of their resources into projects for X-Box and PS. In a way, I guess you can say that we're the dinosaurs.
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Nick3069 »

There are a bunch of dinosaur games coming to Steam: Compound Fracture, Deathground, The Lost Wild, Goner, Primal Dominion: Aftermath, Project Ferocious, and Instinction to name a few.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

jimoni wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:33 pm In this sense, I'm lucky, I have PS4 so I will definitely try it. I hope you will have a PS4 or PS 5 soon too!
Jimoni - welcome to the forum! :)
Don't plan on really ever buying a console again, honestly. As cool as this is I wouldn't say it's worth spending hundreds of bucks on a console considering I'm not much for gaming these days, anyway. :?
Rebel wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:42 pm They've pretty much written off the pc gamer, T.I. Nowadays they put most of their resources into projects for X-Box and PS. In a way, I guess you can say that we're the dinosaurs.
Odd considering the consoles are closer to overpriced PCs than ever before... :wink:
Nick3069 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:33 am There are a bunch of dinosaur games coming to Steam: Compound Fracture, Deathground, The Lost Wild, Goner, Primal Dominion: Aftermath, Project Ferocious, and Instinction to name a few.
Hmm, but just because it's a dinosaur game doesn't mean it's going to be good. They've made a bit of a resurgence recently but I have yet to see one that really captures my attention. Prehistoric Kingdom looks pretty decent but I'm happy sticking with Zoo Tycoon.
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Nick3069 »

TheIdiot wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:57 am Hmm, but just because it's a dinosaur game doesn't mean it's going to be good. They've made a bit of a resurgence recently but I have yet to see one that really captures my attention.
Oh, I agree. Have you seen the trailer for Capcom's upcoming dinosaur game, Exoprimal? That looks horrible! It looks like Earth Defense Force, but with dinosaurs.
My point was that the PC still gets a lot of games. Hopefully the games I've mentioned in my previous post are good, they look promising.
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by tatu »

Nick3069 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:37 am
TheIdiot wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:57 am Hmm, but just because it's a dinosaur game doesn't mean it's going to be good. They've made a bit of a resurgence recently but I have yet to see one that really captures my attention.
Oh, I agree. Have you seen the trailer for Capcom's upcoming dinosaur game, Exoprimal? That looks horrible! It looks like Earth Defense Force, but with dinosaurs.
Dino Crisis 4 8-)
My point was that the PC still gets a lot of games. Hopefully the games I've mentioned in my previous post are good, they look promising.
It does. That is why I find it funny when PC players complain about console exclusive games. Heck, the PC has TONS of PC exclusive ones :D
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Nick3069 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:37 am Oh, I agree. Have you seen the trailer for Capcom's upcoming dinosaur game, Exoprimal? That looks horrible! It looks like Earth Defense Force, but with dinosaurs.
Nope. Can't say I've even ever really found any Capcom game I've ever played especially good, to be honest, so this one must be a particular stinker. :P Their games have always felt like the "B-Movie" equivalent for video games.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hmmm. I don't play new games these days. But I am happy for the general gaming public that Dinos get more screentime. RAGE! ...Yeah I need to play that game again.