Encoding trespasser compatible wavs

List your programs here (game-related or other software).

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, madppiper, TresCom Support Team

Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Re: Encoding trespasser compatible wavs

Post by Rebel »

Heh, Chaos Island music? Which track are you referring to...
Don't know, Drac. I'm not familiar with the game. All I know is that it is a long, long music clip.

The link below has a Serious Sam Mod music clip, it sounds like something that'd fit into one of
your intense mini mods, and it can be looped.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/c57pqaus ... c.zip/file
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Huh Rebel that is interesting music but I don't take clips randomly from the multiverse and put them into games. They must mean something to me but for Trespasser, they must almost certainly have some connection to Jurassic Park already. In some cases it's a music piece from a non-JP source that sounds closely similar to a JP-source's music. Or in some cases like Pitfall The Mayan Adventure, it has Mayans like Trespasser so it fits... I don't do arbitrary music lol.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Well, Carnivores: Cityscape uses the Serious Sam engine, and we have already converted some dinosaurs to use tem with Trespasser, so, there you have your connection... ;)
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hah, that is pretty funny. I would permit that extension mechanic if I had any interest in the game Serious Sam, but... I digress. As well, am still waiting for the Carnivores dinosaurs to be released...
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

If you means the ones from Carnviroes Cityscape, several have already been released... Suchomimus and Nanotyrannus, for instance. Also, Tylosaur. Coelophysis. Giganotosaurus.

If you mean athe ones from Carnivores 1/2/Ice Age, that's going to take some time... we need an import MAXscript done, in the first place.
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Huh...... The Lagoon Sucho? And, Nanotyrannus is also in JPDS, along with Coelophysis... IIII had no idea. That Giga might be in ProtoPark. Tylosaurus, we still need an aqua dino level... That needs to be some sort of priority for the near future. I'd be happy to assist.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

tatu wrote:A quick test with the demo show it doesn't work. I wonder if older GUIApp versions (E3) can do it.
I only thing I noticed while screwing with that idea is that the tpas don't have to be inside of the data folder, they can also be placed in the same directory as that of the executable. That didn't really surprise me though since doing a full retail installation places a copy of the tpas just inside of the trespasser folder.