Tips for Level 6 (I think)?

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Kaffeebohnson
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Tips for Level 6 (I think)?

Post by Kaffeebohnson »

Hey I am playing through trespasser for the first time, quite enjoying it so far, surprisingly :)

But now I am in Level 6 I think, at the point where Anne says "I think I can smell the ocean" (if that helps) - it's expansive open grasslands and 4-6 Raptors (and one Stegosaurus) - but all I can find is one measly revolver with six shots, not enough to get rid of the raptors. And even worse, they seem to be programmed to follow you indefinitely, so I can't outrun them.

Anywhere I can look for more weapons?
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Re: Tips for Level 6 (I think)?

Post by TheIdiot »

Level 6...oh, that's Ascent 1, that level is a pain the first time around. I don't blame you. :sick:

There are however a lot of guns lying around throughout that area, you just have to search well for them. There are a few lying by wrecked cars and behind rocks - try heading toward landmarks as that is where most of the guns are. Also use the foliage and rocks a cover, putting them between you and the dinosaurs so that they have to travel around them, buying you time to escape. And check behind you at the start of the level - there are a couple of guns including the only Toxin Rifle in the game there (try and keep the Toxin Rifle throughout the whole level as a challenge if you want to take down the "big game" :wink: ).
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by tatu »

If you ever get stuck because you can't find a weapon, try going back in the level and search for one. One thing Trespasser have is a lot of guns, so there will be a few around there ;)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Kaffeebohnson
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Kaffeebohnson »

I tried backtracking, but I only found more raptors I had skipped :D

I will get it eventually, maybe I'll need to restart the level and be more prudent with my ammo.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Mmmmmm. Your report of only raptors/stegosaurus and lack of guns reminds me of the beta version of AS. Perhaps that's what you're playing? I too found a severe lack of guns there...
tatu

Post by tatu »

Nah, the early part of AS is lacking some guns IIRC, most of them are located near and close to bigger rocks :)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."