Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

tatu's Advanced Gameplay

Post by tatu »

This "mod" change both objects and dinosaurs in the Trespasser levels.
So far, the beach is the only level that's finished, but the other retail levels and also fan levels will be added in the future.

What I've done is that I've used the ATX function that randomize both objects and dinosaurs to create a much funnier and more difficult gameplay for people who is tired to play the retail levels.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1hmokdxmk ... ay_v01.zip

All feedbacks are welcome!
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Re: tatu's Advanced Gameplay

Post by Rebel »

I've got Sunday off, so I'll give it a whirl then. I'm a bit confused though about your mentioning of a funky trigger situation (you mentioned this inside the readme file).
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Don't have time to look at this today I'm afraid - but as for triggers, Red mentions that they cannot be used in the randomized objects function, because it works using Trespasser's teleport function and triggers are not allowed to have any position other than what they have in the (SCN? and/or-else GRF?).
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Tatu, was I supposed to play this in nightmode? Anyhoo, did both (daylight & scarytime). That one raptor just above the rise where the wooden bridge puzzle is must've had a moved anchor, since I don't remember there being 2 raptors trying to bite my butt below the bridge. I couldn't find that one hunting rifle either (could have used it).

Anyways, t'was a bit different, yeah. I'd like to see you do the town or the lab level since they're my favorite levels and there's much more in the way of hiding places for both the dinos and the weapons. There's the default randomizer ini that comes with the atx package, but most of the optional placements are not so far away from the original positions and I don't think that there's any randomization dealing with weapons at all. Changing weapons' placement is the best since you're memory becomes useless and you get that bit of anxiousness to finding them before you get your rear-end chewed. Note, that if you're dealing with alot of backside injuries, you're doing alot of running. ;)
tatu

Post by tatu »

Thanks for the feedback:)

Well, you can play it both in nightmode and regular mode ;) And about that rifle, check the brachi pond ;)

Oh and the town and lab is coming ;) I'm planning on changing the placement for the cards too and some other stuff :)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."