A quick update on Oasis...

Construction and development of a joint level. Help contribute -- it's started small and has grew large!

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Wajas

Draco master
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

A quick update on Oasis...

Post by Draco master »

Hey guys,

I have been quite dead on the forums as of late, and have only slightly comeback from the grave. I have been swamped with 3 classes, extra animals to care for, 2 other forums to be at, and some slight depression. Alot of my motivation has been lost on Oasis from when I realized that I have to rebuild more than half of the level so far. Because of things anywhere from stupid geographical and ecological errors, to expanding playability... BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!. My intentions are still kept for there being multiple parts, including the night part of the level (oh joy oh joy :D ). I'm happy to say that I will have a 2-3 week break from classes here soon so I may show my face a bit more, and in that time I will most likely have these remakes finished and possible ready for public viweing oAo;;;..... I do think, that I have 1 pic floating around here somewhere... just not sure which one to use :P ....

When I get to it, stuff will get done.. that much is true. (is also quite behind on anything new that is happening here, besides the TC: Resuce..)
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Re: A quick update on Oasis...

Post by Shadow Wolf »

Draco master wrote:extra animals to care for.... and some slight depression.
extra animals? tell me about it :P trying to hatch another two clutches of shrimp eggs, how're the snakes btw? and the depression bit sucks
Alot of my motivation has been lost on Oasis from when I realized that I have to rebuild more than half of the level so far. Because of things anywhere from stupid geographical and ecological errors, to expanding playability...
ecological and geographical? feel free to consult me on that one...

solved the problem with too many polys on the future site of the ########## yet? (assume not as that'd take some work...) and have you decided wether to adopt making the #### as several bits poking out the ground or not yet? I have another idea based on knowlage of existing research structures ;) I'll IM you...
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
Draco master
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Re: A quick update on Oasis...

Post by Draco master »

baha I completely forgot about this x_X.. yeah so far (for other TC members to see) the plan is the same so far, just need to work out spacing and OTP routing, needs serious work x___x..... And by extra animals I'm talkin about my Great Dane that I'm watching for a friend of mine for about a year or more, soon I will be getting some fish for my room and I might, If my last snake dies, go and get a snake from a pet store :P

Slowly but surely I am getting some more progress on the first part of the level and all I can say is.. T-Rex skeletons are awesome :mrgreen: .. lolz