Oasis?

Construction and development of a joint level. Help contribute -- it's started small and has grew large!

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Wajas

JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Oasis?

Post by JPFan95 »

What's this? The name sounds intriguing. Hopefully we'll learn more?
Site B was not meant to be a theme park, but a research station. This is where we did the real work.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: Oasis?

Post by machf »

A level somebody was developing, IIRC...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Post by Shadow Wolf »

JPFan95 wrote:What's this? The name sounds intriguing. Hopefully we'll learn more?
It's DM's level he's working on as kinda a prequel to my Desert Predator, Desert Pred takes place the next day... we're planning some pretty cool stuff so hold your horses as a lot of it's still a secret
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

Wa-wa-wait. What's Desert Predator?
Site B was not meant to be a theme park, but a research station. This is where we did the real work.
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Nick3069 »

:| This is DP:
http://trescom.3dactionplanet.gamespy.c ... f=9&t=6212

Why does Oasis have it's own section?
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Nick3069 wrote:Why does Oasis have it's own section?
I'm guessing DM (DracoMaster) requested it, and hasn't been to the forums since it was created.... so he needs to get in here and make some introductory topics. :P
Draco master
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Draco master »

Draconisaurus wrote:
Nick3069 wrote:Why does Oasis have it's own section?
I'm guessing DM (DracoMaster) requested it, and hasn't been to the forums since it was created.... so he needs to get in here and make some introductory topics. :P
lolz yeah.. I requested the forum to be made... I havent made the intro topics yet because I have been very busy with school stuff... The reason that i asked for this fourm to be thrown together was because I had some ideas that would require different threads and I didnt want to be unorgonized and have different threads in different fourms. like polls and such... So when I get the time, I will write down some intro stuff lol... if any of you have questions, post it on here :D

p.s. Thank you for the section slugger! :mrgreen:
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

Draco master wrote: lolz yeah.. I requested the forum to be made... I havent made the intro topics yet because I have been very busy with school stuff... The reason that i asked for this fourm to be thrown together was because I had some ideas that would require different threads and I didnt want to be unorgonized and have different threads in different fourms. like polls and such... So when I get the time, I will write down some intro stuff lol... if any of you have questions, post it on here :D
DP on the other hand is under somewhat more secret development... I'm even trying to slip a pair of dinos (won't say what but DM knows (if I manage to make them) into oasis and not tell anyone where... atm I'm not telling anyone anything about DP exept DM, Drac, Slugger and maybe SI... no spoilers :)
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

Hey, wait a minute, that's not right... I PMed Slugger almost a month ago, concerning my own topic on the board, as well as a custom usergroup, and he promptly replied with "I will bring it before the Ops..." Not a peep back from him since then. Slug, what's going on?

I just want to know how DM got a topic, when I asked a month ago and didnt.
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

JPFan95 wrote:Hey, wait a minute, that's not right... I PMed Slugger almost a month ago, concerning my own topic on the board, as well as a custom usergroup, and he promptly replied with "I will bring it before the Ops..." Not a peep back from him since then. Slug, what's going on?

you expect total consistency from the management? they're busy people and can't do everything everyone wants you know... and the thing about oasis is it's a well established level...
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

I'm really sorry... :(
Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Mickey »

JPFan95 wrote:Hey, wait a minute, that's not right... I PMed Slugger almost a month ago, concerning my own topic on the board, as well as a custom usergroup, and he promptly replied with "I will bring it before the Ops..." Not a peep back from him since then. Slug, what's going on?

Contact him again, he is a busy man... Most likely he forgot about it.
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

Thanks for the reminder.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hmmm, how to put this lightly... JPFan, I don't think Slugger forgot. AFAIK you just requested "JPFan's corner" without much of a theme or reason for its existence.. and your posting record doesn't bode well. Oasis OTOH is a modding project which, when it gets more of a footing, has every right to its own subforum. Now, if you want to start learning how to actually mod and use Trespasser utilities.....
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

True, true... Eh, I think i'll just forget about the custom forum...