TC Isle screenshot under Linux

A discussion and "how to" of running Trespasser under the Linux operating system. You do not have to be registered for posting in this forum!

Moderators: scallenger, Dapper Dan, TresCom Support Team

Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

Trespasser on Acid...

"I have discovered an ancient tribe of those who still hold a candle for this dead, and forgotten Videonic Gamen... the Forgotten people."
THEL1NK1N2
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Re: TC Isle screenshot under Linux

Post by THEL1NK1N2 »

Awesome. What distro?
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

Hi. Many! Started with Mandrake 8.2 then to 9. Redhat 8 then 9. Fedora Core 1,2,3,4. Suse Enterprise 9.2, Mepis, Debian. Then I fell in love with Slackware. Used it from 9 to 12. I still love Slackware but love Crux just a wee bit more. On the several machines I have at my businesses, I now run Slackware 10.1 (Music streaming), CentOS, Kubuntu and Crux 2.3. At home my kids run Debian Etch, my wife Xandros derivative on her EEEPC, and we have a spare laptop with Slackware 12. My personal home PC boots Ubuntu, Slackware 12 and Crux 2.3. Which do you use? :)
"I have discovered an ancient tribe of those who still hold a candle for this dead, and forgotten Videonic Gamen... the Forgotten people."
Dragonlord
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by Dragonlord »

Rofl... Can't decide on one distro, right ;) ? I'm using only GenToo over here which has the benefit that I can hook all machines to the same server and do automatic updates without having to know the quirks of all the different distros ( only those of GenToo... and there are already enough :D ). Though if I had to give somebody a distro who is not hooked on my network and is a newbie it would be Ubuntu for sure.
Leader, Head Programmer: Epsylon | Drag[en]gine ( Wiki )
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

I forgot to mention I also ran Gentoo for a few months and hated it. It's what drove me to Slackware.