Another Diary?

Released! - TresCom Ops' TC Act 2 Archive Forum.

Moderators: scallenger, Hilwo, Kovu

Rexy40
-=Alpha Wolf=-
-=Alpha Wolf=-

Another Diary?

Post by Rexy40 »

Reb, I have no idea of you want to attemp to do this again, but if you don't aleady have it wrote, I'd like to write a Captin's Log (Crew Diary) something for the SS Venture or a diary to be found in the center.

Just give me a short yes or no... i'll go from there.

~Trav
~TresCom Ops: Public Relations, Beta Tester
~TresCity: Webmaster (Updated 6-21-04)
~TresNovel: Author

Woah man, woah.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

I had some entries for the sole pilot survivor of the b29, but I can't find the damn thing now. I might have mistakenly tossed or overwritten it.

Anyhoo, I started at about 1944.... crew bailed out over ocean (he wonders whether they survived or not and where they might be -- the co-pilot died on impact), they were maintaining radio silence even while they were having engine trouble, so the capt'n writes that he has little hope of a rescue operation locating him. As days go on, he wonders how the war is going, he notes a storm that had come into shore and washed some of the smaller debris of the airplane out to sea, while also shorting out the radio. He loses hope of ever being found. he also locates a cave and notes that he had decided to move all of his remaining supplies there. 'Our pilot's lair'. He also noted that there was plenty of indigenous plant and animal life, a supply of fresh water, so at least he wouldn't starve to death, though he feared that the only other face that he'd ever see is the face of marilyn (monroe) hung in the wreck of the ship. I think that I stopped at him noting a strange feeling one mornin' (the day of the first atomic blast) and that everything seemed strangely quiet that day as if something terrible had happened.... he dismisses the feeling as loneliness, paranoia, though he still wondered if the war was still going on, and if not, who actually won.

You'd have to sum all of that up into the two pages that we used for the diary in the tc-level, Trav. Short entries, though enough to get our points across. You're quite welcome to take on this job as well as developing a crew log for the Venture. I honestly don't have the time to do either of these things. I'm not sure if Remdul had any type of specific storyline in mind for the Venture, though if he did (or does) I'm sure that he'll add comment to this post. ;)
Rexy40
-=Alpha Wolf=-
-=Alpha Wolf=-

Post by Rexy40 »

Thx for the help on the bomber. I believe I can get that summed up. I have a few ideas for the Venture log. I'll have em wrote soon and posted.
~TresCom Ops: Public Relations, Beta Tester
~TresCity: Webmaster (Updated 6-21-04)
~TresNovel: Author

Woah man, woah.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Okeedok, thanks. If you want, you can post up what you come up with in the contents of this thread. :)