hey tatu or some pro dino maker

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

spinaxoraptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

hey tatu or some pro dino maker

Post by spinaxoraptor »

ok so my first ever dino i made was the accurate tyrannosaur and im trying to make a juravenator in raptor aibut porbleme is im getting errors and asked my friend on discord what to do and he just said to replace all mentions of trexx with jura which was the short name for the animal and i saw nothing that said trexx and i still got the error what do i do?
Attachments
the probleme
the probleme
Screenshot (1841).png (79.01 KiB) Viewed 5091 times
the dino
the dino
Screenshot (1839).png (438.1 KiB) Viewed 5091 times
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Re: hey tatu or some pro dino maker

Post by Rebel »

All the errors are telling you is that not all vertices are assigned to a bone. Whenever you see a green vert, that tells you it's an assigned vert.
spinaxoraptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by spinaxoraptor »

its not the vertices its the tpm in notepad. plus the dinosaur dosent have any green verts
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

spinaxoraptor wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:23 pm its not the vertices its the tpm in notepad. plus the dinosaur dosent have any green verts
Well, as far as GeomAdd is concerned there's bone problem. Check the tpm file again, somewhere there is either a mismatch of names or something. Zip it up, let someone take a look
at it.
spinaxoraptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by spinaxoraptor »

Rebel wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:50 pm
spinaxoraptor wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:23 pm its not the vertices its the tpm in notepad. plus the dinosaur dosent have any green verts
Well, as far as GeomAdd is concerned there's bone problem. Check the tpm file again, somewhere there is either a mismatch of names or something. Zip it up, let someone take a look
at it.
could you take a look at it and afterwards when you fined that error show me by screenshotting and giving an attachment.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zyhyd0xk ... a.tpm/file
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

You have mismatches (as shown), and you should be adding jura.mat01 The zipped up file should be correct. You have your bones as one name and
your dinosaur as another (JURAVENATOR). If your desire is to rename a dinosaur, everything associated with the dinosaur should be renamed to avoid
any confusion. You didn't supply the values.txt file, so I couldn't test an import.
Attachments
jura.zip
(27.41 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
mismatches.jpg
mismatches.jpg (153.53 KiB) Viewed 5057 times
spinaxoraptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by spinaxoraptor »

Rebel wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:41 pm You have mismatches (as shown), and you should be adding jura.mat01 The zipped up file should be correct. You have your bones as one name and
your dinosaur as another (JURAVENATOR). If your desire is to rename a dinosaur, everything associated with the dinosaur should be renamed to avoid
any confusion. You didn't supply the values.txt file, so I couldn't test an import.
my bad here you go https://www.mediafire.com/file/ert1i4tp ... r.rar/file
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

In the zip below (imported just fine). Just another fyi, don't mismatch small and upper case either, jura and Jura are not the same thing (TresEd would
point this out to you while viewing its tscript values).
Attachments
Juravenator_ok.zip
(68.83 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
spinaxoraptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by spinaxoraptor »

Rebel wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:22 pm In the zip below (imported just fine). Just another fyi, don't mismatch small and upper case either, jura and Jura are not the same thing (TresEd would
point this out to you while viewing its tscript values).
Hey I figured all that out and making dinos with no help so I had the energy to make multiple dinosaurs.