Some Jackie Chan movie

Discuss and analyze Bill Brown’s score for Trespasser.

Moderators: scallenger, TresCom Board Managers

machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Some Jackie Chan movie

Post by machf »

So, on a Sunday a couple weeks ago, when I arrived, my dad was watching some Jacki Chan movie on TV. AFter a while, I heard a music cue which I recognized as belonging to the Trespasser soundtrack. And again later. And later.

I don't know what the movie was titled, but apparently it involved some Russians stealing and selling nuclear warheads... has anyone else seen that one?

EDIT: apparently, it's this one:

Jackie Chan's First Strike, from 1996. Hmmm...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Melber
Triceratops
Triceratops

Re: Some Jackie Chan movie

Post by Melber »

Yes, this is the one of the classic shoot with the Jackie Chan. :rambo: I haven't seen this 8 years, i think I'll do it again.
Melber
Triceratops
Triceratops

Post by Melber »

machf wrote:So, on a Sunday a couple weeks ago, when I arrived, my dad was watching some Jacki Chan movie on TV. AFter a while, I heard a music cue which I recognized as belonging to the Trespasser soundtrack. And again later. And later.

I don't know what the movie was titled, but apparently it involved some Russians stealing and selling nuclear warheads... has anyone else seen that one?

EDIT: apparently, it's this one:

Jackie Chan's First Strike, from 1996. Hmmm...
Do you remember what scene or minute in the movie it comes in? It's going to be hard to find because the film had several versions, the soundtrack may have changed.
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by tatu »

Funnily I watched this just the other week. I don't recall noticing any Trespasser music, but then I also know the Internarial (or rather English "dubs") of some Jackie Chan movies adds new music and even voice in some areas!
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Melber wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:17 am Do you remember what scene or minute in the movie it comes in? It's going to be hard to find because the film had several versions, the soundtrack may have changed.
Unfortunately, no, since it was my father who was watching it, I just heard the music from afar and approached to see what it was about...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files