Archaeotexture Archive

Discuss early Trespasser builds and all other early Trespasser stuff here! Discover more amazing stuff about the game!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Archaeotexture Archive

Post by Draconisaurus »

So since we have been focused on terrain textures, I thought it would help to have an organization of the ones we've acquired since older builds started showing up. My Tres File Box has a sizable archive of retail (and TC Isle) terrain textures already, but this was never updated with alpha version material.

These are also interesting enough to warrant their own research, which is why I put it in this forum section. A lot changed between that TestScene style and the final retail style. There used to be a lot more variety, and that ugly green-brown-splotchy retail Jungle base-terrain wasn't to be seen high or low. It was a time of greater variety and intrigue... So, enjoy.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/90fllbmp ... eA.7z/file
Attachments
TrnObj_PHdrygrass00t2.bmp
TrnObj_PHdrygrass00t2.bmp (65.05 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Re: Archaeotexture Archive

Post by tatu »

I was about to ask if you went over to check the difference in textures between levels as some uses the same name but have different opacity, but I see you made level-specific folders :D
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."