Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Re: Trespasser Cheat and saving help

Post by TheIdiot »

tatu wrote:
TheIdiot wrote:
Kaplan wrote:Tres20 is still not complete though (at least in this version), as I'm told when I get to the JP1 gate near what is Hammond's mansion in the town level of the original (or near what looks like a water or gas extraction plant). Is there a newer version?
Unfortunately that is the current final version. I put those triggers in as placeholders since there is still a ton of room to add new things in that level. One of these days I do hope to come back and get it finished along with everyone else's help!
25th anniversary is coming up in 2 years. ;)
:sick: It's that soon?! I feel like we just finished Tres20 back in March or something! But nonetheless I do like the potential idea of re-visiting Tres20, or at least a similar community level, for Tres25.
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by tatu »

TheIdiot wrote: :sick: It's that soon?! I feel like we just finished Tres20 back in March or something! But nonetheless I do like the potential idea of re-visiting Tres20, or at least a similar community level, for Tres25.
Yes haha! I think continuing the level could be good, then it could expand it as well as fixing possible issues it has. Then for the 30th anniversary you just add another new area. ;)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Kaplan
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Kaplan »

tatu wrote:
TheIdiot wrote:
Kaplan wrote:Tres20 is still not complete though (at least in this version), as I'm told when I get to the JP1 gate near what is Hammond's mansion in the town level of the original (or near what looks like a water or gas extraction plant). Is there a newer version?
Unfortunately that is the current final version. I put those triggers in as placeholders since there is still a ton of room to add new things in that level. One of these days I do hope to come back and get it finished along with everyone else's help!
25th anniversary is coming up in 2 years. ;)
I think expanding upon the 20th anniversary would be a great idea. Perhaps even better if it was made into a multi-level thing, the way JPDS or TC was. Hopefully in two years I'll be able to make myself useful. Any tips on where to start with map-making?
tatu

Post by tatu »

Kaplan wrote:I think expanding upon the 20th anniversary would be a great idea. Perhaps even better if it was made into a multi-level thing, the way JPDS or TC was. Hopefully in two years I'll be able to make myself useful. Any tips on where to start with map-making?
Start small. Don't start with huge projects. Don't aim to do advanced stuff like complex puzzle etc. Make smaller levels first to get the hang on how stuff works. :)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Kaplan
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Kaplan »

Does anyone know how to start the windmill in Drac's Mountain Valley level? I turned on the main power (lever inside the building next to the windmill) and the auxillary power (button filled box inside the tower where you get the first gun), but when I shoot at the windmill it doesn't move. Moreover when I try going to the helipad place and use the keycard it won't work and says the power is still off.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

See your PMs..

The idea of a regular expanding of Tres20 as the years pass on, sounds more cool to me now than it did before. Perhaps it simply expands indefinitely.
Kaplan
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Kaplan »

Other problem: I can't get the window to input cheats in by pressing CTRL+F11 (or CTRL+SHIFT+F11). I suspect this might have to do with the computer itself though - it seems F11 is used as a shortcut to take screenshots (one possible cause, the other being: perhaps keyboards with a calculator keypad don't work the same way?). Anyone here had this issue before?
Kaplan
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Kaplan »

Solved: Fn+esc.