John Parker Hammond is back :)

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

John Parker Hammond
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

John Parker Hammond is back :)

Post by John Parker Hammond »

It has been a long time, for new members im the creator (and thankfully continually reworking master) of "Trespasser FInal, which is a mod that is The ultimate experience of Trespasser, improving flaws, making the environment more relaistic to such a situation for INGEN, and just giving a much more integrated experience. I also was the creator of the "Hammond diaries" which talked of hammonds look on the rise, and fall of Jurassic park in detail.

But anyway, I am back, and I will be restarting my saved work of "Trespasser Final" So you may enjoy Trespasser to its full potential :)

:D

JPH
John Parker Hammond, letting go of the stresses of INGEN"
-----------------------------------------------
INGEN CEO/Founder
Christopher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Re: John Parker Hammond is back :)

Post by Christopher »

Good to see you back! :) I was thinking about your Trespasser Final project just the other day.
Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all." - Principal Skinner.
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

Welcome back, and good luck on finishing your project :)
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by tatu »

Welcome back :)
Will be great to see that project to be finished. Long time since anyone did anything with the retail levels as far as I remember.
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
LtSten
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Antispam: No

Post by LtSten »

Hello, and welcome back. :D
Bringing TPA CRCs up the well, amongst other file format adventures.
Blender 3.0 TPM Plugin [Project GitHub]
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Ditto...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
scallenger

Post by scallenger »

Hey man what's up! :D
John Parker Hammond
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Scallenger~!

haha Busyness, but i want to jump back into this community, I am checking, now I just need to update and upload my files to TresED, which I actually have levels done already but ill take a look first.

Hey, glad to be back!

JPH
INGEN CEO/Founder
scallenger

Post by scallenger »

Yeah your prescence was definitely missed by me! Yeah I am about to do a couple more things yet for this community. One for a semi-related game. ;)
John Parker Hammond
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Christopher wrote:Good to see you back! :) I was thinking about your Trespasser Final project just the other day.
Really? I would think that would not happen these days, either way it is nice to see my work is still in the database for those to enjoy, tilll I am able to get back into things with TresED. Either way this time I plan to not only take on the continuation myself, but collaborate with other contributors not only for their own personal vision on what I started "Trespasser: Final" to be, but their technical help as well so help with glitches with bump and crashing with objects, etc. This means them adding their own objects user created and what-not to just complete on the vision of the Trespasser we all wanted to see, but (even if they did have more time, probably wouldn't have still produced) were not given.

Thanks for all the welcome,

Ill leave this for ideas, general chat on the series thus far, and any other level/general developers that might might want to collaborate in either previous or new levels to come.

All the best,

JPH
INGEN CEO/Founder
John Parker Hammond
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

scallenger wrote:Yeah your prescence was definitely missed by me! Yeah I am about to do a couple more things yet for this community. One for a semi-related game. ;)
Thanks! Its great to be back, and with a bit of time and a computer to help, and as I have posted, collaboration with others to help with the project.
INGEN CEO/Founder
John Parker Hammond
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Hilwo wrote:Welcome back, and good luck on finishing your project :)
Indeed, slow start but excellence comes with time, 65 million years with Jurassic Park, but the verge of again hopeful collaboration will make this "Trespasser: Final" what I envisioned a bit ago, but with modern help haha
INGEN CEO/Founder
John Parker Hammond
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

What I mean :0)

I've said the phrase to have "modern help" and Either way this time I plan to not only take on the continuation myself, but collaborate with other contributors not only for their own personal vision on what I started "Trespasser: Final" to be, but their technical help as well so help with glitches with bump and crashing with objects, etc. This means them adding their own objects user created and what-not to just complete on the vision of the Trespasser we all wanted to see, but (even if they did have more time, probably wouldn't have still produced) were not given."

What does this mean?

It means ill head the project as I always did, but technically ill be only on the basics of seeing level development and such, not actually doing what I used to do, moving copies of objects like phones and cars and whatever to make it actually seem like the INGEN flee was real, on top of other things. There's so many talented peeps here that have been doing while I am away its not right to try to do the same thing again especially knowing that everyone knows "Trespasser: Final" end game. In all, my contribution is my vision and collaboration with those that will love to help with that vision.

Thanks,

JPH
INGEN CEO/Founder
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

Welcome back :)