[PC][Windows] Claws Unity prototype

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

McShooterz
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

[PC][Windows] Claws Unity prototype

Post by McShooterz »

The "Claws" project/prototype is not a direct attempt at recreating Trespasser, but to create a more modern inspiration. The prototype places you on a decent sized map with many raptors wandering around, and 30+ different weapons distributed all over.

The purpose for posting this here is to get feedback on what other Trespasser fans think of the gameplay in the prototype.

This can be downloaded at: https://mcshooterz.itch.io/claws-prototype

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: [PC][Windows] Claws Unity prototype

Post by Draconisaurus »

Not going to DL this atm, but it looks decent. Does it have any relation to Tres other than being about dinosaurs?
McShooterz
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by McShooterz »

Not going to DL this atm, but it looks decent. Does it have any relation to Tres other than being about dinosaurs?
It's only direct relation is inspiration.

Here is one thing, this is built in Unity, and the Trespasser VR project was built in Unity. If someone got the Trespasser levels into Unity I could add my fps system and raptors into those levels. I suppose I would need to add some more systems for picking up objects, keycards, and pressing buttons, but I could get it work.
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by tatu »

This looks interesting. I will take a look at it sometime soon. Really nice to see more dinosaur related games :)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Sadly I don't have access to VR, myself, but getting raptors in VR Tres sounds great. Does this thing have multiplayer capacity? If so can it do multiplayer in VR?
McShooterz
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by McShooterz »

Code: Select all

Sadly I don't have access to VR, myself, but getting raptors in VR Tres sounds great. Does this thing have multiplayer capacity? If so can it do multiplayer in VR?
I think you get me wrong about why I bring up the Trespasser VR project, this is a classic mouse and keyboard FPS system, but both use the same engine. The only thing is that you will need a DX11 graphics card to run properly, but other than that you just need mouse and keyboard. The same engine comment is about how it would be easy to share maps.

I suppose it would be possible to add my raptors to the VR Tres if the individual making it was interested.

I am not really considering adding multiplayer since this is a prototype experimenting with gameplay, and for me personally I prefer single player immersive experiences.