TI's Artwork (Warning: Large images)

Read all the other stories from the world

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

TI's Artwork (Warning: Large images)

Post by TheIdiot »

Well, I got bored today and I have no idea if this is being posted in the right forum, but I went about redrawing one of the original Anne sketches from a magazine I don't really remember the name of. Sorry for the awful resolution, I had to take the picture using my crappy cellphone and then upload it to my computer with a USB cable. :P I'm no master artist, but I think it turned out decently considering I couldn't find an eraser for the life of me.
Click on Image
(Click on thumbnail for full size)
The only thing I'm unhappy with is the symmetry of the eyes, but it was extremely hard to discern detail in the original picture. Other than that most of the other little details I dislike came from not being able to erase anything, but I'll have to live with it. Here's the original:
Click on Image
I figured I'd also post my old Jurassic World poster here, too. Funny how horribly wrong this poster turned out to be, but then at the time I thought the plot would involve a pack of velociraptors that have been living in the ruins of the old park causing mayhem during the opening of the new park and ultimately causing something to go horribly wrong. Here it is in all it's obviously photoshopped glory:
Click on Image
And that weird pseudo-edit I did of Lara Croft for a loading screen:
Click on Image
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Re: TI's Artwork (Warning: Large images)

Post by Rebel »

I think you've got some talent there, bud. ;)
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Rebel wrote:I think you've got some talent there, bud. ;)
Haha, thanks, though to me it's more of just a ton of patience. :P
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Nice Anne sketch! :)
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Draconisaurus wrote:Nice Anne sketch! :)
Thanks! :D I was doing another one of a velociraptor just last night too, but I spilled lemonade all over it and it's pretty much toast. :x Can't do much in terms of scanning anyway since I lack a scanner - been using my awful webcam to scan things for the last while.

Was going though my picture files on my old hard drive and I found this oddity taken from my phone in high school...I remember making this in like 5 minutes out of one of those knead-able erasers.
Click on Image
Also, haha, found the original cleaned-up scan of my avatar (yes, that is exactly me for those of you who are wondering, freakish expression and all) :lol: :
Click on Image
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Nice uh... kneadable-erase dinos? Those look like playdough to me.. 'Nyways they are cool! :mrgreen:

Cartoon-you looks cool... I really liked the av you had before that one.
Is the one in your av on a Trespasser rock texture? :lol:
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Nice uh... kneadable-erase dinos? Those look like playdough to me.. 'Nyways they are cool! :mrgreen:
Haha, thanks. I think I still have that eraser too somewhere. :wink:
Cartoon-you looks cool... I really liked the av you had before that one.
Ah yes, I liked my old avatar a lot too - that was the dead flower guy, right? His name was Spike D. :lol: I don't think I have that picture any more though unfortunately.
Is the one in your av on a Trespasser rock texture? :lol:
I don't think so, pretty sure it was just a random thing I got online. Would have been funny to do so, now that you mention it.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Dug this up in one of my old sketchbooks, a very unfinished concept art for the RTJP segisaurus, complete with minor frog-like traits as a consequence of the use of amphibian DNA.
Click on Image
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Oh man, didn't realize your drawing skills were this good.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Draconisaurus wrote:Oh man, didn't realize your drawing skills were this good.
Thanks! Haven't actually drawn anything other than the odd random doodle for years now so I probably suck. :P I have a ton of other sketches but nothing Tres-related, though I used to draw dinosaurs a ton as a kid...definitely not as prolific as you anymore. :)
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Paleo art is always welcome where my stomping grounds are.. I'd love to see Dino artwork posted around here. I should really do more myself.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Nice sketching, T.I. I can't draw at all, my handwriting is barely legible.

@Edit: Just noticed the revamped Anne. Very cool, and you gave her a nice rack too! :lol:
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Draconisaurus wrote:Paleo art is always welcome where my stomping grounds are.. I'd love to see Dino artwork posted around here. I should really do more myself.
If I ever happen to get around to it, I have one of a carnotaurus that my mom still to this day has pinned to the fridge drawn in pen from when I was in 8th grade I can share which still holds up. Don't really have the interest to draw much detailled stuff anymore.
Rebel wrote:Nice sketching, T.I. I can't draw at all, my handwriting is barely legible.
Thanks! I seem to have gotten lucky with my writing as I often get told it looks "cool", mainly because I'm lazy and end up adding scribbles to the ends of some letters that gives it a graffiti-esque look. But to me, it looks like crap. :P
@Edit: Just noticed the revamped Anne. Very cool, and you gave her a nice rack too! :lol:
L. O. L. :lol: Actually wasn't intentional but I've always thought the same thing personally...I guess it matches her in-game apperance where she is literally nothing but a pair of boobs.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

I guess it matches her in-game apperance where she is literally nothing but a pair of boobs.
Well, let's face it, your eyes are naturally generally drawn to them, and if women didn't want us looking then they ought to cover them up better! :lol: