Read all the other stories from the world

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

makairu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Antispam: No

Re: RPG?

Post by makairu »

Ah! So that's what has been going on. By the way, I used to use a thing called the eclipse engine to make 2D top down online games, and we could easily make an NES style game from that, since people seemed to be suggesting an actual RPG.
http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/index.php

Just something worth mentioning I think. :)
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Interesting.. Though not anything I'll have time to be a part of, I think. I bet something similar was used to make the various LOD textures for Trespasser natural scenery.
enigma
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by enigma »

makairu wrote:Ah! So that's what has been going on. By the way, I used to use a thing called the eclipse engine to make 2D top down online games, and we could easily make an NES style game from that, since people seemed to be suggesting an actual RPG.
http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/index.php

Just something worth mentioning I think. :)

Great kit that, used it after player worlds disappeared. I once looked into using a 2d mmo kit for a sort of JP themed game like get through the island with the classic turn based battles. Made some character sprites of Grant and Malcolm using a program called Charas, never got much further than that though, got more involved into 3d soon after.
Maybe someone will make an online, trespasser or JP themed, rpg. Not to outdo any forum/chat based RPG's though of course. :)
Predator_X
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by Predator_X »

by any chance is this the odd fathers rpg cuz u can download that on the downloads other section on trescom