Don`t worry I'm not making the same mistakes again "John Hammond"
No, you're making all new ones "Dr. Ian Malcolm"

T-Rex!, You said you got a T-Rex? "Dra. Ellie Sattler"
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

One problem szhred!!! You didn't give us the swp!!! We need that, and NOT the .spz. I don't actually know if you imported any new models but I can tell you that the level crashed Trespasser... in a very unusual way. There was no pronouncement of "fatal error", nor did my desktop return to its normal state when bounced back into normal resolution.. it was very strange and forced me to restart afterwords. At any rate we need the swp file which you hopefully still have... plus you seemed to pack in 2 sets of the level files? Do not do this.. if you are using the full patch on trespasser I highly disrecommend it, it makes level editing highly unstable, and can cause problems like the ones we're having right now. At any rate, we only need 1 of each of the following files: jr-130.pid, jr-130.swp, jr-130.grf, jr.scn, jr.wtd. :) Can't wait to play this level!!
szhred
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by szhred »

Draconisaurus wrote:One problem szhred!!! You didn't give us the swp!!! We need that, and NOT the .spz. I don't actually know if you imported any new models but I can tell you that the level crashed Trespasser... in a very unusual way. There was no pronouncement of "fatal error", nor did my desktop return to its normal state when bounced back into normal resolution.. it was very strange and forced me to restart afterwords. At any rate we need the swp file which you hopefully still have... plus you seemed to pack in 2 sets of the level files? Do not do this.. if you are using the full patch on trespasser I highly disrecommend it, it makes level editing highly unstable, and can cause problems like the ones we're having right now. At any rate, we only need 1 of each of the following files: jr-130.pid, jr-130.swp, jr-130.grf, jr.scn, jr.wtd. :) Can't wait to play this level!!
THANK YOU!!!! :P:D finally this file works.

Jungle Road
DL: http://rapidshare.de/files/33561854/TresEx_0.8.rar
Evilrex
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by Evilrex »

The links dead. :(
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

Evilrex wrote:The links dead. :(
Yea... :oops: :cry:
hmm i would like to see those levels...
maybe ill take a crack at it!
~ They told me humans weren't real... I proved them wrong.
ImageAnthropology ~ A beautiful tale.
EpicZen
Carnivores Hub ~ Need the full games without all the hassle of torrents or viruses? Run on over to EpicZen's Carnivores Hub!
szhred
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by szhred »

Re-release, hmm :P
Download:
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F3GI3I3J
JR
JR
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

Can I help? I have started on the town and plains already so that they join onto PV or LAB quite nicely!

Hmm I will download it soon though and see its buety
EpicZen
Carnivores Hub ~ Need the full games without all the hassle of torrents or viruses? Run on over to EpicZen's Carnivores Hub!
szhred
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by szhred »

RexHunter99 wrote:Can I help? I have started on the town and plains already so that they join onto PV or LAB quite nicely!

Hmm I will download it soon though and see its buety
Well i don't really need any help. But you are helping in the best way by making town and plains - better levels - and that is really what TE is about. :D

And this project have been going on and off for a time, doing level when i think it is fun. :)
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Is this download a new version, or just the same for those who didn't download it back then?
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

Well I have stopped fixing the actual town and started to work on the plains.
So far I have imported some of the trees from LAB/PV at the end to show that the transition is happening and on the oppisite side are many Pines just like in AS2 so that looks koolright now, I will edit this post with a pic soon, size of level is 130mgs
EpicZen
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

machf wrote:Is this download a new version, or just the same for those who didn't download it back then?
I don't think the downloads in the past ever worked.. :no: One time it was identical to the retail but other than that... it had some problems :?

I may download this soon! To be honest though I've seen a lot of JR remakes lately and I haven't been pleased with any of them.. :? I have some pretty neat ideas for how to spruce the level up and make it a new experience, so I guess I won't really be satisfied until I see some major reworking of the level in this degree...

BTW: LOL what's up with the mayan plateau trnobj under the plantation house? :P
szhred
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by szhred »

machf wrote:Is this download a new version, or just the same for those who didn't download it back then?
Same, but a little different. The end part and and little things here and there. Better the last version.
Draconisaurus wrote: BTW: LOL what's up with the mayan plateau trnobj under the plantation house? :P
Looks so weird to start and build a house just on mud, i mean who does that. JP-folks?
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Slugger »

szhred wrote:
Draconisaurus wrote: BTW: LOL what's up with the mayan plateau trnobj under the plantation house? :P
Looks so weird to start and build a house just on mud, i mean who does that. JP-folks?
That's how it was way back then. You think they laid foundation? :P
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"