I'll give some ideas

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Trespasser42086
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

I'll give some ideas

Post by Trespasser42086 »

first of all can I have authorization to the Hunter Camp Tast force?
I want to see what you guys have come up with so far.

for Ideas:

first of all this game was made after Jurasic Park: the lost world. and the hunters camp in the movie was ruined. so why not use that camp design in the Trespasser game?

it had a T-Rex trail :) , game(hunting) vehicles tents, equiptment and shit loads of easter eggs :D .

terain: rocks could be near by, put near a forest in an open valley, a game trail for the rex, and a few dinos in the open valley. maybe a trail you can follow to get there like where they find the Stegos in the movie and end up next to the camp( on the hill/rocks)

I know what I want it to look like and its sweet in my mind. who ever came up with the idea for making the hunters camp a level has a very excuisit imagination. thats what it takes for this site to grow and make new levels like the completely new one made. I do agree that part of the industrial Jungle could be where the camp is set up, and and open valley like where the trike is in the second level. it could work!
Trespasser42086
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Post by Trespasser42086 »

hppav's operations building has some promise. it looks like it could have been built over night and could house the main operatons post like in the movie when they had a TV documentation. it could be that building. in my mind every thing needed is here for making a hunters camp level.

I'll add more later if I find more that can be used in the hunters camp level to give you Ideas.
Troodon

Post by Troodon »

Thanks for your ideas, Trespasser42086! This is what this forum is for, hopefully more fans will become interested in the Hunter Camp and will share with us their ideas and suggestions. :)