Birthday Gift to Trescom Community

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

gooplieslime
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Birthday Gift to Trescom Community

Post by gooplieslime »

Heres a special gift from me in my birthday. Some old stuff, including some new unseen JWE CAnimals and some other stuff.
Including the development stages of the Undergrowth level. You can view them and maybe get inspiration from it.
Theres some stuff that may not be properly fit for modding or be used in levels.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ik2baqf ... f.zip/file
Last edited by gooplieslime on Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Profile done by Mortis.

Slime from another planet, reaching out to other communities and such. Obtaining new materials for his species.
Gathering new friends or allies.
Reaching out for the marvelous world out there
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: Birthday Gift to Trescom members

Post by Draconisaurus »

Drac cracks open the archive.

Huh Euoplocephalus! So neat to have one, thanks. I'm a fan of this dino due to the unreleased Chaos Effect toy.
download.jpg
download.jpg (12.59 KiB) Viewed 12093 times
A note, the ".orig" files made by TresEd aren't needed for release, they are just generated as backup files.

Drac goes into the level releases.

A rather nice Megaraptor I must say. Mmmm the PS1 Deinonychus! Nice to have them around.

Drac enters the Undergrowth.

Which compy is this? It looks so much like the TC compy, yet I'm assuming it's a new dino...
Zomg the red/yellow dilo! That is the color from the novel.
Tim wrote:Excellent.
The terrain textures are from RTJP? Guessing. Haven't been ingame in that level in a while.

...Great release. Neat that your bday is around Tres's bday. Getting general bday vibes. Thanks !
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Re: Birthday Gift to Trescom Community

Post by TheIdiot »

Nice! I'll have to check this out.
*looks*
So glad to finally see mamenchisaurus! The long-neglected JP sauropod.
Is the JPOG albertosaurus a new conversion? I have it in one of my levels already, I think machf might have released it a long time ago.
Undergrowth is a cool-looking level, the new dilophosaur and triceratops are absolutely excellent. I'm a bit disappointed you didn't finish it as the night-time setting looks pretty cool.
Draconisaurus wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:21 pm Huh Euoplocephalus! So neat to have one, thanks. I'm a fan of this dino due to the unreleased Chaos Effect toy.
The euoplocephalus is from JWE. I had goopie convert a few JWE dinosaurs for me for Cloning Facility, but I ultimately decided to stick with reskins of older models as the JWE ones just felt a bit like they were overly-detailed (despite Cloning Facility itself being very detailed) for Trespasser, even though goopie dropped the polycount to reasonable levels (as the Rex was like 70,000 triangles). Now that I see these I definitely am a bit sad they won't be used. I also have the hi-res skins for them if anyone is interested - I might still use those elsewhere so I'll probably put them in my test level with the skins.
Draconisaurus wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:21 pm A rather nice Megaraptor I must say. Mmmm the PS1 Deinonychus! Nice to have them around.
Yeah I also love that cool new utahraptor conversion! The PS1 deinonychus has a great colour scheme, I'm thinking of using it as a base for a Raptor variant skin myself.
gooplieslime
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Re: Birthday Gift to Trescom Community

Post by gooplieslime »

TheIdiot wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:00 am So glad to finally see mamenchisaurus! The long-neglected JP sauropod.
Yeah, thats the only other sauropod we have aside from Diplodocus. Major issue I had was custom rigging it since the rig doesnt like being rotated so it defaults to the normal rotation the Brachi's rigs have.
TheIdiot wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:00 am Undergrowth is a cool-looking level, the new dilophosaur and triceratops are absolutely excellent. I'm a bit disappointed you didn't finish it as the night-time setting looks pretty cool.
Thanks, Undergrowth was a major issue I had since the original idea was supposed to be 1 level and this was around the time I was trying to make large levels that would 100% generate backtracking. Which is something I need to avoid doing for any mod I'm gonna be making. Currently I'm just making a simple showcase mod of just what I can make up and its some simple level you can walkthrough, nothing special about it.
TheIdiot wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:00 am The euoplocephalus is from JWE. I had goopie convert a few JWE dinosaurs for me for Cloning Facility, but I ultimately decided to stick with reskins of older models as the JWE ones just felt a bit like they were overly-detailed (despite Cloning Facility itself being very detailed) for Trespasser, even though goopie dropped the polycount to reasonable levels (as the Rex was like 70,000 triangles). Now that I see these I definitely am a bit sad they won't be used. I also have the hi-res skins for them if anyone is interested - I might still use those elsewhere so I'll probably put them in my test level with the skins.
Yeah had a hand with helping the Cloning Facility a bit with some JWE dinos, I actually had a list of animals that you requested me if I could do that. The Carno, Euoplo, Dryo, Trex, Velociraptor, Pteranodon and the Compy were the one CAnimals that made it out of there. The other animals I couldn't do because I was busy with my own stuff for other projects.
Profile done by Mortis.

Slime from another planet, reaching out to other communities and such. Obtaining new materials for his species.
Gathering new friends or allies.
Reaching out for the marvelous world out there