TresCom Forums

TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:17 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:11 pm 
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

I used to design levels back in the day for my own personal projects and I shared a couple on here this was back a decade ago I couldn't tell you what my account was or what levels I made I was making levels either in 2015 or 2016 but it it might have been 2014 so it has been awhile I miss making levels for this game and want to do some stuff just for relaxation purposes that being said there is a going to be alot of levels that I am going to make.

I might maybe even make a total conversion mod :? as I was getting quite good at making levels so it should not take me too long to get a hang of it again I remember my largest project was actually quite insane and probably would have sent you guys wild if I had of actually released it or announced it but it was my most ambitious project and to be honest it was actually kinda cool if I remember I was building an island I got inspired by TresCom Isle and it was about 70% complete oh man I was just gonna drop it and stun the whole community with my work with no announcement or anything too bad all of that is gone but I am happy to get back into it

Happy to be back guys happy modding!!!! :) :) :) :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:35 pm 
T-Rex
T-Rex

Hmm, you can't remember your account name or levels? You could try taking a look through our download section and seeing if you recognize any of the levels in there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:45 pm 
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

TheIdiot wrote:
Hmm, you can't remember your account name or levels? You could try taking a look through our download section and seeing if you recognize any of the levels in there.

Nothing comes to mind I have and I can't find anything that jogs my memory