Is anyone interested in getting a terrain made for a level?

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Teromen
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Is anyone interested in getting a terrain made for a level?

Post by Teromen »

I know I've asked this before, but so far no one has taken me up on my offer. I'm looking for anyone that wants me to make them a terrain for a level they want to make. I can also help with other small stuff if necessary. Maybe we could even do a community involved level with multiple creators? idk.

If you design a map on paper or in a paint program I can take the general design and turn it into a landscape for a Trespasser level.

Just seeing if anyone is interested.

Here is an example of an island I just made. It's rendered in Unreal Engine 5 for the screenshot.
Spoiler: show
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: Is anyone interested in getting a terrain made for a lev

Post by machf »

I remember posting some locations that other time... including Skull Island and Lincoln Island, IIRC.
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Teromen
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Teromen »

Those islands don't look like they would have good game play. It really has to be laid out like a level to work.
Deadeyeguy_45
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by Deadeyeguy_45 »

Teromen wrote:Those islands don't look like they would have good game play. It really has to be laid out like a level to work.
You could probably see about remaking a few levels from "Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game Of The Movie". (what a mouthful!) I'm making a Venatosaurus right now in Blender, and want to see about getting a trespasser compatible version of my dino to work. :yes: I'm not sure entirely if this is what you're asking for, but that should give some groundwork vs a topographical map. And once I finish that dinosaur I'd be more than happy to give that to you to insert in the levels.
In 2012, I was abused by a Weird Al lookalike. :nerd: :cry:
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Deadeyeguy_45 wrote:
Teromen wrote:Those islands don't look like they would have good game play. It really has to be laid out like a level to work.
You could probably see about remaking a few levels from "Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game Of The Movie". (what a mouthful!) I'm making a Venatosaurus right now in Blender, and want to see about getting a trespasser compatible version of my dino to work. :yes: I'm not sure entirely if this is what you're asking for, but that should give some groundwork vs a topographical map. And once I finish that dinosaur I'd be more than happy to give that to you to insert in the levels.
You should talk to Draconisaurus when he comes around again - him and I have discussed doing a black-and-white 1933 King Kong level in the past. :wink:
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Heh, indeed. I had a plan for a grayscale Skull Island mod, also using the antique gun I modeled for Drac~Test. PJ's King Kong game is awesome, I've played it quite a lot. Too bad there's no modding community for it? Heh. What is the interest in the topic?