New level im working on. Limahuli

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: New level im working on. Limahuli

Post by machf »

Teromen wrote:I just wanted to do an update. I've been having problem with my mouse for the last week so that caused my mapping to slow way down. I got it fixed today though. From what I can tell the newest windows update broke my pc and then I had switched from a wired to a wireless mouse to see if that would work and got windows reinstalled and then found out a wireless mouse and a metal computer table don't mix lol. Go figure eh? So I'm back to working on it now. Man its nice to have a good mouse again. It was driving me crazy. I just grabbed one of those classic Logitech ones.
Ever tried an optical mouse on top of a mirror surface...?
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Teromen
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Teromen »

That's prolly akin to what it felt like.

The wireless mouse had a scroll wheel button problem so that was driving me crazy in TresEd, trying to look around. Plus with the lag... And my old wired Alien-ware I went back to had annoying button problems itself heh :(
I took it apart to see if it was broken or for a loose connector and messed up the left and right buttons. The little clips broke off that hold it down. So the buttons had to be man handled to work lol. Tried electrical tape to hold the upper frame to the bottom... Didn't work too well. Double clicking was a chore.

I like these classic Logitech ones though. They work great for ten bucks. It's like when a decade long headache goes away, there's a big smile on your face. The wrestler Edge said that about his neck surgery curing his headaches.
Teromen
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Teromen »

The level is mostly done. I'm beta testing. I will release it later today. ;)
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by tatu »

Oh nice! :)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Eagerly waiting for it...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files