Hand RailCar Example

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Re: Hand RailCar Example

Post by Rebel »

That wouldn't work with this, Drac. Consider you're moving down the track, you don't want a trigger readjusting something you're
riding on. Beyond that though, I have this tweaked pretty well now. It can either be at a speed just about 2.7 whereas you'd need
to hold down x while riding it, or I could halve the speed and you could pretty much have a slow safe ride as well as turn side to
side, shoot off a weapon, etc. Personally, I think I'd rather the speed, bug I guess it's a toss off as to which would be best.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Re: Hand RailCar Example

Post by Rebel »

New Version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/i76ausaf ... 2.zip/file

HidiHo. With a bit more screwing around, you now should have a relatively smooth ride without any hiccups. You don't need to jump
up or hold down the 'x' key any longer (they're now handled by push triggers (impulse)), so once onboard, simply back up all the way,
square up and touch the handle. The additional triggers are all there and easily accessible. I'd add this to the prequel, but seeing my
laptop can't handle anything other than a level with a few objects, that's not doable, so that's why I'm sharing. You can now look a-
round, handle a gun etc (that is, if you had anything to shoot at).

*Don't forget to give GumBall a little wav. ;)