TresCom Forums

TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:51 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:57 am 
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

If you have a moveable object on a track, couldn't you just use animation (asa) to even allow it to turn in a corner? If a player wouldn't be allowed to stop it during the ride that is.

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:24 am 
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Very nice, the winter season does not look bad in Trespasser. Winter’s Journey i left it for an opportunity when I'm with a friend, Well, we died a lot of times, But funny experiences were also have it. And lots of fun. :lol:

(I wish it could snow there)

Attachments:
TPass2712.JPG
TPass2712.JPG [ 283.47 KiB | Viewed 411 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:08 am 
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Ha! Melber that video was funny. I never expected the Indominus to just run head first off the mountain like that. In fact, I placed AI Bakers around the cliff to prevent such a thing, so that's odd. I'm glad you liked the level.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:26 am 
T-Rex
T-Rex

TrespasserGuy wrote:
I never expected the Indominus to just run head first off the mountain like that. In fact, I placed AI Bakers around the cliff to prevent such a thing, so that's odd.

Does the Indominus have "ActGetOut = true"? I don't believe AI blockers work without that. Additionally sometimes you need to move them slightly inward from the cliff so the AI slows down in time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:09 pm 
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Yeah, I made sure to give it ActGetOut = true so that would happen. Maybe I should've moved the blockers farther from the cliff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:48 pm 
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

I managed to play a little of this before the game crashed on me (I'm only getting like 6 - 8 fps), but what I did see of the level
I liked. Interesting beginning too, it was something out of the ordinary so that was cool. I'm going to borrow some of the assets
out of this too. Anyways, nice job, I just wish I could play some of these levels with a decent computer. This laptop of mine is
really worthless -

tc_prequel walkthru: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8s0cspop ... u.txt/file

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:53 pm 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Yay I finished the level. Really great! I love seeing the old winter assets again. I wasn't expecting anyone to use the medieval houses for anything, that was nice. And Perhaps even less I expected, that Indominus might appear in a full mod. And the nod to the RaptorJesus mod is appreciated, hehe.

Melber, I believe you might have activated a setting which turns off AI boxes? The one to let dinos inside buildings did that, in ATX. Also did I see water ripples next to the lava? I never thought about it but with enough trial and error I imagine a CSetAlphaWaterAction trigger can create opake lava ripples successfully. Cast it into the fire! Destroy it! Heh.