Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Re: Winter's Journey ~ A Christmas-themed Trespasser level

Post by tatu »

If you have a moveable object on a track, couldn't you just use animation (asa) to even allow it to turn in a corner? If a player wouldn't be allowed to stop it during the ride that is.
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Melber
Triceratops
Triceratops

Post by Melber »

Very nice, the winter season does not look bad in Trespasser. Winter’s Journey i left it for an opportunity when I'm with a friend, Well, we died a lot of times, But funny experiences were also have it. And lots of fun. :lol:

(I wish it could snow there)
Attachments
TPass2712.JPG
TPass2712.JPG (283.47 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
TrespasserGuy
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by TrespasserGuy »

Ha! Melber that video was funny. I never expected the Indominus to just run head first off the mountain like that. In fact, I placed AI Bakers around the cliff to prevent such a thing, so that's odd. I'm glad you liked the level.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

TrespasserGuy wrote:I never expected the Indominus to just run head first off the mountain like that. In fact, I placed AI Bakers around the cliff to prevent such a thing, so that's odd.
Does the Indominus have "ActGetOut = true"? I don't believe AI blockers work without that. Additionally sometimes you need to move them slightly inward from the cliff so the AI slows down in time.
TrespasserGuy
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by TrespasserGuy »

Yeah, I made sure to give it ActGetOut = true so that would happen. Maybe I should've moved the blockers farther from the cliff
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

I managed to play a little of this before the game crashed on me (I'm only getting like 6 - 8 fps), but what I did see of the level
I liked. Interesting beginning too, it was something out of the ordinary so that was cool. I'm going to borrow some of the assets
out of this too. Anyways, nice job, I just wish I could play some of these levels with a decent computer. This laptop of mine is
really worthless -
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Yay I finished the level. Really great! I love seeing the old winter assets again. I wasn't expecting anyone to use the medieval houses for anything, that was nice. And Perhaps even less I expected, that Indominus might appear in a full mod. And the nod to the RaptorJesus mod is appreciated, hehe.

Melber, I believe you might have activated a setting which turns off AI boxes? The one to let dinos inside buildings did that, in ATX. Also did I see water ripples next to the lava? I never thought about it but with enough trial and error I imagine a CSetAlphaWaterAction trigger can create opake lava ripples successfully. Cast it into the fire! Destroy it! Heh.
spinaxoraptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by spinaxoraptor »

Great job!