Desert Mountain

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Re: Desert Mountain

Post by TheIdiot »

Draconisaurus wrote:Gah. I'm torn. Paths through Desert Mountain sound nice but then there'd be a lot less exploration, basically just boom boom boom 3 areas and some eating dinosaurs. :?
I get that, especially with a desert-themed level...at the same time, I think exploration should be a bit more than wandering around the desert, though. It may have helped if there could have been more puzzles outside the mine, at least then there'd be a bit more direction.

I'd suggest a game with good desert levels as an example but I honestly can't think of any!

And don't get me wrong here, I do quite like the level. Just trying to think of things that could be improved in the future. :wink:
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: Desert Mountain

Post by Draconisaurus »

Huh. Now that you mention it, I did mentally refer to some of my experience watching friends play Red Dead Redemption II. That is part of how I came to accept that some areas of the Wild West had pine trees in them. I was a bit psyched when I first saw. And, that game has a lot of paths in it. And quest markers... Heh, imagine Trespasser with quest markers. *thinks* That IS a menu-type thing but idk who's going to code it... and I can already hear machf complaining about how un-Trespassery that is.