TresCom Forums

TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Thu May 19, 2022 7:18 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:39 pm 
Offline
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:40 pm
Posts: 4647
Location: Sweden
Welcome TrespassingWiccan!

Sadly I think this has been abandoned. The user making this has not visited for 3 years. :(

However, there is an active Minecraft creation of Trespasser, Minepass: https://www.trescomforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11083 :)

_________________
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna - Working on PH2-IT (and experimental BE-IT).

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:23 pm 
Offline
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:21 pm
Posts: 13361
Location: Isla Sorna
Hello Trespassing Wiccan. Welcome to Skull Sorna Island.

Tatu is correct... I myself had fully forgotten about this mod, it looks nice. I'm glad people occasionally spend so much time working with recreation of the game. Perhaps MinePass might soon gift us with a new image or two of his own work.

_________________
->Tres2020 Starter Kit

"Well, as long as you're under there, you can check the breakers," Thorne said. ... "There's a box right behind the front bumper. Over on the left."
"I see it." [said Sarah]
...
"The box is in backward. Flip all the switches the other way. Are you dry?"
"No, Doc. I'm soaking wet, lying in the damn mud."

~Michael Crichton


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:19 am 
Offline
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:35 pm
Posts: 7
Location: England
tatu wrote:
Welcome TrespassingWiccan!

Sadly I think this has been abandoned. The user making this has not visited for 3 years. :(

However, there is an active Minecraft creation of Trespasser, Minepass: https://www.trescomforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11083 :)


Thank you, it is nice to meet you and great to be here (^^) I had a feeling it was, but it was worth asking just in case it was in status. And thank you, I will check it out! I recently left my JurassicCraft mod behind in favour of shaders and CITs but now I've found this it might be time to bring them back, all it takes is a prick of blood :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:48 pm 
Offline
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:21 pm
Posts: 13361
Location: Isla Sorna
Well do share some of it with us if you're of a mind. Minecraft seems to like recreating Jurassic Park things a fair amount.

_________________
->Tres2020 Starter Kit

"Well, as long as you're under there, you can check the breakers," Thorne said. ... "There's a box right behind the front bumper. Over on the left."
"I see it." [said Sarah]
...
"The box is in backward. Flip all the switches the other way. Are you dry?"
"No, Doc. I'm soaking wet, lying in the damn mud."

~Michael Crichton


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:11 pm 
Offline
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:23 pm
Posts: 227
Don't mean to repeat what everyone has said but sadly they're right, there was a planet minecraft page but it's looks like it too was deleted.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:29 pm 
Offline
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:35 pm
Posts: 7
Location: England
Draconisaurus wrote:
Well do share some of it with us if you're of a mind. Minecraft seems to like recreating Jurassic Park things a fair amount.


I tried to make the park back when I played MC on the PlayStation3 but the account is long gone, and I really only had the JurassicCraft mod for dinosaurs in a random seed world on my old PC, but I might try my hand at recreating Isla Nublar and Sorna again. I'm currently working on recreating the entire Pokemon world in Minecraft (only just finished New Bark Town and connecting routes, although World Edit makes things go a lot quicker) which doesn't fit here but if I do start on the islands, I'll post here and see if anyone would be interested in the process :ebiggrin:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:32 pm 
Offline
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:35 pm
Posts: 7
Location: England
MinePass wrote:
Don't mean to repeat what everyone has said but sadly they're right, there was a planet minecraft page but it's looks like it too was deleted.


Oh, that's a shame. But thank you anyway, it's good to have confirmation even if by multiple sources haha. I've seen your work as well and I must commend you, it looks great! Even if one project has been left behind, there are still many more out there worth discovering (^^)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:35 am 
Offline
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:59 am
Posts: 9
Oh wow, it's been a while! I kinda lost interest in this project a few years back and stopped working on it to focus on my Isla Nublar recreation, but part of me wants to start this up again and see if I can get further on it. I don't wanna step on the MinePass guy's toes though, his stuff looks like it's turning out pretty good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:48 pm 
Offline
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:40 pm
Posts: 4647
Location: Sweden
MysteriousGray wrote:
Oh wow, it's been a while! I kinda lost interest in this project a few years back and stopped working on it to focus on my Isla Nublar recreation, but part of me wants to start this up again and see if I can get further on it. I don't wanna step on the MinePass guy's toes though, his stuff looks like it's turning out pretty good.


Go for it. Don't see it as competition. And do it like you want it :D

_________________
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna - Working on PH2-IT (and experimental BE-IT).

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:28 am 
Offline
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:23 pm
Posts: 227
MysteriousGray wrote:
Oh wow part of me wants to start this up again and see if I can get further on it. I don't wanna step on the MinePass guy's toes though, his stuff looks like it's turning out pretty good.
First off welcome back and don't worry about "stepping on my toes". Tbh thought your disappearance was concerned to my arrival, was shocked to find out there was someone else with the same idea. And like Tatu said it's not a competition, though we're remaking the same game our goals are completely different. Will be interesting to see someone else's take on the structures and vehicles. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:16 pm 
Offline
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:59 am
Posts: 9
MinePass wrote:
MysteriousGray wrote:
Oh wow part of me wants to start this up again and see if I can get further on it. I don't wanna step on the MinePass guy's toes though, his stuff looks like it's turning out pretty good.
First off welcome back and don't worry about "stepping on my toes". Tbh thought your disappearance was concerned to my arrival, was shocked to find out there was someone else with the same idea. And like Tatu said it's not a competition, though we're remaking the same game our goals are completely different. Will be interesting to see someone else's take on the structures and vehicles. :mrgreen:

Thanks! Unfortunately, this specific map doesn't exist anymore due to a series of unfortunate events so I'd have to essentially start from scratch. I'm still entertaining starting up again though, as a side project


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:17 am 
Offline
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:23 pm
Posts: 227
MysteriousGray wrote:
Unfortunately, this specific map doesn't exist anymore due to a series of unfortunate events so I'd have to essentially start from scratch. I'm still entertaining starting up again though, as a side project
Dang that sucks. If it helps your more than welcome to use any my builds, vehicles, tress, Ect. in your rebuild. Although my map is 1.18 and I'm assuming this is for 1.12.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:37 pm 
Offline
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:59 am
Posts: 9
MinePass wrote:
Dang that sucks. If it helps your more than welcome to use any my builds, vehicles, tress, Ect. in your rebuild. Although my map is 1.18 and I'm assuming this is for 1.12.

It was, but I'm definitely updating to a later version of Minecraft for mine. And while I appreciate the offer, I prefer to make my own stuff over borrowing other people's builds.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group