Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: TheIdiot Releases Stuff

Post by Draconisaurus »

Isn't that the Turok one? Maybe he came in and cut the cable with his axe.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Nick3069 wrote:Operation Lizard Tooth's download link is dead. :(
Fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency...fixed!
Draconisaurus wrote:Isn't that the Turok one? Maybe he came in and cut the cable with his axe.
Nope, that's Shadowed Lands. OLT was one of my first forays into Tres modding, the level itself is only very roughly laid out. It was meant to be part of a larger series of levels set on the parts of Isla Sorna not seen in Trespasser.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Random update: I've had this guy lying around forever and decided he probably wasn't going to be used anywhere, so here's...the TLW arcade game carnotaurus. In skin-format, at least...his model is totally screwed-up (he turns into an octopus when he wakes up, basically). You need the carnotaurus model from the "Xmas Gift" level for this.
Click on Image
(Click on thumbnail for full size)
Click on Image
This guy was intended for the basement of the Field Lab in RTJP, but he was made just before the addition of CE's TexHW feature so he doesn't have HD textures. Nonetheless I thought someone might be able to put this skin to use. Perhaps this particular dino will see a return somewhere in another level of mine one day, with a fresh, HD skin and possibly a functional camouflage ability as this is one of my favourite JP dinosaurs.

And an in-game preview on the custom model I'd made, with the "DINOS" cheat enabled so it doesn't go haywire:
Click on Image
This will be added to the original post.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Seeing as it takes directly from the novel, this is my favorite rendition of this Dinosaur. Thanks for the release.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Draconisaurus wrote:Seeing as it takes directly from the novel, this is my favorite rendition of this Dinosaur. Thanks for the release.
Yeah, I really like this dino too - it always struck me as odd that there weren't more dinosaurs throughout the trilogy that exhibited signs of amphibian DNA, especially with how far they went with the dilophosaurus. The camo thing might have been a bit too over-the-top, but I can get behind the chameleon-esque look. This one would be my favourite carnotaurus if it wasn't for the TLW PS1 game version. Personally I think that game has the best JP-esque dinosaurs of all the non-movie media, they all feel like they fit in perfectly with the movie designs, especially with the excellent sounds and personalities.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Quick update: just added a link for MegaJungle for quick access from my signature. :wink: