TresCom Forums

TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:10 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:37 pm 
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

machf wrote:
...LtSten found #436 while the forum was down, too (and I had been SO CLOSE to finding it too!).

Code:
806DC7ED   SPEC-WOODEN DOOR HINGE

As machf has mentioned, I managed to find the "wood creaking" sound recently. My approach was mostly the same as usual - having "spec-phone dial tone" (or similar?) before it suggested to me it was likely to be "spec-" followed by some space-separated words.
The only novel thing this time around was that I used related words to compile my word list - I grabbed those that came up for things such as "wood", "creak", "squeak", "floorboard", etc.
Thankfully "hinge" was in that list, and "door" came from my existing "Trespasser words" list, I think.

On the ".ZDF" extension, I couldn't find any reference online, nor any mention in the Trespasser source. I'm not 100% convinced by it personally, but it's definitely the best guess for now. I did run a search last night for other ones that might be like this and I got an entirely unrelated match (I think it was something like "amb-pv-13.2sf") so it could just be a coincidence that ".zdf" happens to work. Difficult to say for sure, though.

Legacy work below:
Spoiler: show
AUDIO PROJECTS // AnneAudioAdventure / Anne&Hammond
RESOURCES // Music List

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:11 pm 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

LtSten wrote:
On the ".ZDF" extension, I couldn't find any reference online, nor any mention in the Trespasser source. I'm not 100% convinced by it personally, but it's definitely the best guess for now. I did run a search last night for other ones that might be like this and I got an entirely unrelated match (I think it was something like "amb-pv-13.2sf") so it could just be a coincidence that ".zdf" happens to work. Difficult to say for sure, though.

Both this one and "terrain - metal resn" are ones that don't convince me 100% either, but being at least close to whatever is associated with them, I'm willing to keep them for the time being.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:40 pm 
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

machf wrote:
LtSten wrote:

Both this one and "terrain - metal resn" are ones that don't convince me 100% either, but being at least close to whatever is associated with them, I'm willing to keep them for the time being.

Keep them for now I'd say but have a note that they might be correct?

"The main laboratory and administrative buildings. This is where we made our work, where the real magic trick happen. When they are in need of height fixing, they'll come here." - Hammond

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23