Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Sir_John
Triceratops
Triceratops

East dock

Post by Sir_John »

Hello all.

It's been a while since I lasted posted here. It also has been years since I last played trespasser for that account ... but 2 days ago I picked it back up. While I enjoyed it, it wasn't as good as I remembered it though (and I guess trespasser really was meant to be played at 640*480 .. the 2d graphics at higher resolution don't look that nice although the close range textures look nice)...

Anyway, I had to reinstall the game because i had a HD failure a while ago .. and with it I lost mods like east dock. Now I really would like to play it again, but unfortually I only keep finding broken links ...

I wonder if any of you would be so kind to share this level with me , so I can enjoy it once more ?

Kind regards,

John

*EDIT* found it on the main site, silly me :wink: ... I(l look out better next time
*EDIT 2*

Oh brother ....
I'm having problems running this ... I remembered I had to do something last time in order to get this working properly :cry:
I'm running through ATX2(last version), but frequently get crashes ... also the loading screen is a default one ... Maybe something wrong with my atx2 installation ?.. Sounds don't work properly either..

Anybody any idea what to do ?
Second Illiteration
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Re: East dock

Post by Second Illiteration »

I think you for sure have to turn down the draw distance quite a bit
Sir_John
Triceratops
Triceratops

Post by Sir_John »

ok got it more or less under control, sounds work ...
But it keeps crashing at the point where you get into the jeep ; at the point the dilophosaurus spawns, it crashes.
Second Illiteration wrote:I think you for sure have to turn down the draw distance quite a bit

And now a very stupid question ; how do I do that? I don't see it in the menue or does quality mean drawdistance in this game ? :P
Second Illiteration
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Second Illiteration »

I'm not too sure where it is, haven't played ED in years. In fact it might not even be in there. There should either be a readme file with the ED download, or else search the forum, I'm fairly certain there is a thread that goes over some of the problems you are having