33%

Total votes: 3

cap-wagner
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Know Trespasser game

Post by cap-wagner »

Who does not have the full game Do not worry. :) :mrgreen: :yum:
The demos are placed here to download much more interactive than the actual game.
I was very happy I bought a used copy of Internet gambling in Brazil, translated into my language, I asked God and believe he gave me. It was too good: In the beginning the plane crashed at the first sight of the sea is beautiful, loved, walked a few feet, then that's when I delight: easy to jump obstacles and objects very obvious. Passing the obstacles he had several weapons and boxes to shoot, (it was not good) takes the grace of history. Once upon a time, what was to be adventure! became a game of jump and shoot at targets standing! It spoils the story takes its involvement with the game. After it was cool: Walking in the street saw abandoned vehicles and saw two objects pescossudos dinosaur appeared and a cool song John Hammond and his wife speak many veses. Following two found monorail train a raptor dinosaur hunting, did not take the game well, has very little interaction, just jump knock boxes and metal bars to pass. A note, download and enjoy the demos here and the levels made ​​by the volunteers they have good interaction. When I played trespasser just wanted to take advantage of someone and not say bad, but I missed the demos of volunteers for this site: the maps have profited much more the engine and the potential of the game, are to be congratulated (should you hired them to do some level game) lol. The trespasser maps were made in haste, very amateur! (have some quality because of the graphics engine and physics, history, dinosaurs). Walking to find gaps in some directions and map to move without effort or fall and die. It has ugly bugs in dinosaur they do weird things like jumping into something very wrong times. I enjoyed the bugs and made ​​some comedies are on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCapwagner?feature=mhee
Excellent dinossuros real models for 1997, worked very well in most artificial intelligence. The dinosaur behavior can be studied have been precisely adapted to the game. It seems an educational game in relation to the film and data of the discoverers of the dinosaurs.
The T-Rex: a place and keep hunting tips and large objects becomes large, perhaps even cars, it moves very detailed model and the syrup jaw in many ways "depends on what is happening."
The velociraptor attack in groups and are intelligent, demanding to know which attack our weakness! They are cunning and are faster (lower tail to run faster). Try not to cheat on sight (hides, changes direction, frightened by sounds, can take the gun from her hands playing the body. Each dinosaur has a proper attitude according to what science says, the actions can be studied by those who understand the subject. the following problems hinder terribly: training course at the beginning of the game, incomplete maps poorly written and poorly crafted (made in a hurry), bugs, dinosaurs to jump too high, rolls on its axis gun in hand, no interactions is a waste of hard work. Look my videos cap-wagner