The new Trespasser documentary, by Kim Justice

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Teromen
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

The new Trespasser documentary, by Kim Justice

Post by Teromen »

As seen on newest Trescom news, on the main page. Just wandering what everyone thought of it.

I liked it, thought it was very high quality. Very much enjoyed it, lot of appreciation to Kim Justice for his work.
AKatt17
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Re: The new Trespasser documentary, by Kim Justice

Post by AKatt17 »

Teromen wrote:As seen on newest Trescom news, on the main page. Just wandering what everyone thought of it.

I liked it, thought it was very high quality. Very much enjoyed it, lot of appreciation to Kim Justice for his work.
Late to party-
I absolutely loved it, especially someone taking such an in-depth look at such an old and largely forgotten game. I hope that either Kim or Klayton get to review the Isla Sorna remake and do a LP for all to see. Might breathe a bit of new life into it!
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Re: The new Trespasser documentary, by Kim Justice

Post by tatu »

I forgot about this topic LOL!
I haven't watched it yet, except for the part about the community, which I really like. Very well researched and from what I've heard, so are the other parts as well. And I really like they included us in it. :)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."