Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Trespasser2020
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

New Trespasser Let's Play

Post by Trespasser2020 »

Hello Trespassers,

One of my favourite let's players has just started a new Trespasser playthrough. I highly recommend checking it out if you have the time. He loves the game (despite the title of the first episode, don't let that fool you) and is a genuinely good commentator in my opinion.

I put the link of the first episode here:

Do you know any other good (or hell even bad) LPs of Trespasser? If not I might create my own (although I will possibly do it anyway) :wink:
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: New Trespasser Let's Play

Post by Draconisaurus »

'Ello Tres2020 - edited your youtube link so the embed works. 8) Starting to watch this now... And, always great to have new playthroughs. Fun to see mod playthroughs, too ;)
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by tatu »

Ohh nice!
I'll watch this later, a bit long to watch at the moment. It is nice to see big YouTube channels playing it, even if it don't generate new users to the forum. :)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Going to watch it tomorrow (technically, later today as it's past midnight).
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Always good to see more videos of the game - it seems the popularity of it is (somehow) increasing. :P

If you want to check out other Let's Plays, I think Research Indicates has one of the most thorough. There's also ShadeFyre's playthrough, as well as his excellent videos of our custom levels.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

ShadeFyre is awesome. But yeah, Research indicates consulted us while recording those. I think he was the first youtube to do one.