Voiceover list 3.0

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Voiceover list 3.0

Post by Hilwo »

Been working on a new version of the voiceover list, added/improved various things. Might add more later, but for now, I'll take a break.
Green is beta only, turqoise is Retail only. Though some of the Retail only files may be found in other .tpa files, not sure.
Hope it'll prove useful 8)

If you spot any goofs, please let me know!

http://www.trespasser.nl/voiceovers.html

edit: fixed link
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: Voiceover list 3.0

Post by Draconisaurus »

Thanks Hilwo! This will likely be included in the next Trespasser bundle (the successor to Tres Twilight - Trespasser Millennium). Sadly I don't have time to read over it ATM..

Hmmm, might I make a request? Not sure exactly how much work it would be, but could you do something similar to this for all the TPAs? It could be helpful and would also be included in Tres Millennium. Not sure about how to organize such a thing.. Maybe alphabetically...
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by tatu »

Draconisaurus wrote:Hmmm, might I make a request? Not sure exactly how much work it would be, but could you do something similar to this for all the TPAs? It could be helpful and would also be included in Tres Millennium. Not sure about how to organize such a thing.. Maybe alphabetically...
Most of it is actually already done by machf. He marked if the effect or ambient is used in-game. However, there is still some we don't know the name for.
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

Draconisaurus wrote:Hmmm, might I make a request? Not sure exactly how much work it would be, but could you do something similar to this for all the TPAs? It could be helpful and would also be included in Tres Millennium. Not sure about how to organize such a thing.. Maybe alphabetically...
Thought about that, too. But I mostly did this because I find the script/story so interesting - and there's little of that in the other tpa's...
It was mostly about the script for me. Glad you like it, use it any way you like :)
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hmmm alright then! Definitely glad to have the voiceovers in this format. 8)
tatu

Post by tatu »

Draconisaurus wrote:Hmmm alright then! Definitely glad to have the voiceovers in this format. 8)
I wouldn't mind doing a version of it. Will add it to my To-Do-List ;)

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Oh really? Well you could if you wanted... I actually just went and checked the spreadsheet version. It's not as much trouble to use as I was having in mind, and it's organized very nicely. It's also available to anyone who cares to download Open Office (if they don't have the Microsoft stuff).
DrShaw
Triceratops
Triceratops

Post by DrShaw »

There a downloadable version?
~Dr.Shaw

We are tressers by heart like Anne. John made his dream come true as well as mine.
We trespass on his dream and to see the forgotten world that once was alive 65 million years ago now touchable. Who...dares to come trespass....?
tatu

Post by tatu »

DrShaw wrote:There a downloadable version?
All you need is to open the page, press CTRL+S and save the page :)

DrShaw
Triceratops
Triceratops

Post by DrShaw »

Oh. Well I cant now due to my pc being repaired now.
~Dr.Shaw

We are tressers by heart like Anne. John made his dream come true as well as mine.
We trespass on his dream and to see the forgotten world that once was alive 65 million years ago now touchable. Who...dares to come trespass....?