Hidden Valley/The Basement?

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

KB-HK 91
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Hidden Valley/The Basement?

Post by KB-HK 91 »

So today as I was playing Trespasser I was exploring the Jungle Road some more. I have never seen the Hidden Valley before so I thought I'd check it out. When I entered the tele cheat and location (both -2220 234 22 and -2222 253 23) it sent me to what I thought is called "The Basement", it had a row of floating weapons and a dense forest area and various things just floating around. Are the hidden valley and the basement the same place? I also tried a random location that I wrote down and when I tried teleporting there it just sent me to the basement place again. Is this some sort of glitch? After I updated the game with the full v1.1 patch the standard in game cheats no longer seem to function properly has anyone else ran into this?
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Re: Hidden Valley/The Basement?

Post by tatu »

The reason I believe you get to the basement is because both locations you got place Anne underground. Try this one: -2223, 240, 29.
The basement and hidden valley are not the same thing.
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
KB-HK 91
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Re: Hidden Valley/The Basement?

Post by KB-HK 91 »

Thanks for the info Tatu, that did the trick! I wasn't entering the commas and kept putting in the letters, I kept typing "tele x-2220 y234 z22". All that error lies on my end. Finally the hidden valley :)
I am Brundlefly!