Tres: Reloaded - PL

No Longer Active! - The first TresCom Community Project - restoring and rebuilding the original game.

Moderators: tatu, scallenger, Rebel, Wajas

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: Tres: Reloaded - PL

Post by Draconisaurus »

Since Plains recreation is going on atm, and am unclear if I'll myself finish my own take on the project, here is the latest version of PL I have built. Unlike the previous version based on matching terrain to the PL max scene foliage heights, this terrain was generated by myself in tandem with machf, using various heightmap methods + the Tres-beta(s) IT map table heightmaps. As well is included a south-gate route from IT into the southeast corner of PL, where I worked with Tatu to match up with the walkthrough, creating a puzzle to fit. Other details abound, have a look for yourself. Enjoy -

https://app.box.com/s/dwy7y9ke20a6yb0bmqb1ebzzrfri6wyy
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Interesting - will definitely have to give this a look and a review later.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

...Hey TI, never did catch your review on this :yum: Did you have the chance to give it a look? The first little bit is playable...
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Draconisaurus wrote:...Hey TI, never did catch your review on this :yum: Did you have the chance to give it a look? The first little bit is playable...
Can't recall if I actually ever played this or not. I booted it up quickly in Tres and followed a road around for a bit, didn't really see anything other than a bridge? It's interesting to see how things kind of fit into the PL terrain area, but the level doesn't look like much more than an early alpha to me. I looked in TresEd and didn't notice too many other objects. :?
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Ah well I was wondering what you thought of the cliff puzzle based on the Walkthrough description... Haven't gotten feedback on it yet, if it's too difficult or whatever.