Pteranodons

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Pteranodons

Post by Draconisaurus »

K this thread here is about making the pteranodons for JPDS. Think this is only a JPDS2 topic? Well it's not; we need a fully skinned TLW pteranodon model for JPDS1, for cutscene-animation and TC_Isle-esque flying ingame (circular gliding in other words).

SI, I'm going to be depending on you for the skin, so be sure to snag any references you see for TLW (blue/yellow/white) pteranodon (and of course the JP3 one). For the moment, reference gathering is what's important - I'll have you wait on the actual skin creation until I have a model; what I'll do is finish the model at some point and then send you profile renders from which to make a perfectly fitting skin. ;) Unless you've got a better idea.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: Pteranodons

Post by Draconisaurus »

Just in case you're missing these SI, here are the two existing concept sketches for TLW pteranodons:

Image Image

We're most probably going to use the first one there (seems to be what was their second design, after someone told them to change the first, seems photoshopped), as that's what matches their movie spot.