JPDS In The News

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

MikeTheRaptor
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

JPDS In The News

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

Well, today (July 30th) JPDS was featured in a news update at TresCom.org.

This is the first news update mentioning JPDS and has a few never-before-seen screenshots and renders. I sent about 10, and Madppiper put up 5.

The only problem is, apparently I wasn't clear enough in my description, and the update gives the impression that JPDS takes place on Isla Nublar and not Isla Sorna!

No big deal, though (except for Draco, who I know as he is a perfectionist is not too happy!) because later updates will undoubtedly show the Embryonics Administration Facility, a major Sorna Landmark.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Heh yes I'm not terribly happy that it sounds like we are recreating the theme park itself... But honestly I don't think too many people will be confused, we have enough obvious stuff in our thread to indicate it is on Sorna. :) I'm gonna try to fish up those unused images for the TresCom update and post um in the JPDS thread... should be a nice treat. :yes:

EDIT: Lol just saw that someone DID think it was Nublar... lol ok now I'm angery :x :P