Release Date?

Released! - TresCom Ops' TC Act 2 Archive Forum.

Moderators: scallenger, Hilwo, Kovu

madppiper
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Release Date?

Post by madppiper »

Well, I know it may be a little early... but what date are we shooting here for? Anything in mind? Would be glad to know that, so that Remdul and I can start working on some promotional work
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

MP, I've no idea, honestly. We'd need to get the b29 in place, the crater lab control room fixed up, trucks, fences, the end cavern complete and at least a revamped raptor and perhaps a new herbivore before it (meaning, a beta) could possibly be released to the G.P. Even if Remdul supplied me with everyone of those items today, I'd still need at least a month to assemble it all.

*Plus, I forgot about the lighthouse light puzzle.
Remdul
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Remdul »

Good question.

I just wrapped up on the B29. Only big location left is the caverns part II. But once we got that done, it's dinos and some minor things. But at some point we really gotta say, this is a date, we get it done by then and release it. There's always room for improvement and a bit of last minute tinkering but you have to set a deadline sometime.

I'd say over 4-6 weeks. I really want to get it done before we start working on the tough stuff for Survivor.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Hey, Remdul. Yes, I do agree that a date must be set at some point, and this will be a beta, so there's going to be things left unfinished, but that's what a final release will be for. Although, major elements shouldn't be missing from the beta.

So.....

List:

B29 -- finished.
Caverns part II
Trucks - one for crater, one wrecked (breakable window if possible, though just 4 or 5 pieces)
Fencing
Lab controls - upper module
Venture - door generator puzzle
Lighthouse light
Air Tank
Dinos - Raptor and that one that kind of looks like a steg? Maybe compy too?
madppiper

Post by madppiper »

4-6 weeks?

sounds reasonable to me... can we all agree on that? How about we try to get the beta out till ~ June 24th? That would be like 6 1/2 weeks from now, so we should have enough time and it's a thursday, which is in general our busiest time arround here. (I think it makes also sense to release it all before the weekend...)

If we agree on that, then we should try working on a news campaign 2 weeks from now...
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

If Remdul agrees to it, then I'll do the same, Paul. I'll do everything on my end possible to meet the date.