Trespasser - GTA:SA

Found articles relating to Trespasser

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

LIX666
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Trespasser - GTA:SA

Post by LIX666 »

https://www.moddb.com/mods/gta-trespasser

someone familiar with this?

Edit - seems that this is not new, sorry for spam... delete if possible
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: Trespasser - GTA:SA

Post by Draconisaurus »

Wow, thanks for bringing this up again! I hadn't seem some of this progress. I wonder if his VC is from hppav? And He's made the Ops Center communication computer light up... There are even some TC Isle assets in there. He's really gone to town with it. It's almost like a port of all Trespasser fan mods into one setting.
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by tatu »

I remember them posting not long ago in another topic here, so I think it is still alive. But I don't remember if that topic was mainly related to discussion the project itself. :)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

I've been in contact with the creator for some time - he was asking my permission to use RTJP assets. I feel that it's a big love letter to the TresCom community. He's using hppav's models as well, so yeah, that's his VC with RTJP's additions and textures. Lots of TC stuff and retail as well. Looks really nice in an engine that has proper lighting. Those old VC cafeteria table and chair models were my very first...they could use an update!