Menu, and save problems.

FAQ and tutorials on how to mod Trespasser. For viewing only.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

makemeunreal
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Menu, and save problems.

Post by makemeunreal »

I succesfully installed Trespasser under WinXp SP III, and played it. The problem is that I have to press the ESC key to get the menu. As I release it, the game yontinues.
If I click on save(still keep ESC) the menu makes a quick black blink, and nothing happens.
It doesn't save.
Thanks in advance.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: Menu, and save problems.

Post by machf »

Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
makemeunreal
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by makemeunreal »

Okay, thanks!
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

You're welcome. The problem is with newer, faster PCs the keyboard scanning routines in Trespasser's menu react too fast (as if you had pressed the key twice quickly), you'd need to just tap the key lightly for it to work. ATX fixes that among several other things.
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
makemeunreal
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by makemeunreal »

I figured out, but it was frustrating.
Now, after a few days of playing, I decided nexxt to map editing!
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Well, it's not that hard, get TresEd, GeomAdd and take a good look at the tutorials on the forum. New levels are always welcome!