Private Messages

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

scallenger
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Private Messages

Post by scallenger »

Tried sending one a bit ago, they aren't working. Just letting you guys know. ;)
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: Private Messages

Post by Draconisaurus »

Uh oh.. I concur. :| Not cool, I wonder how that happened.. some kind of member ID mix-up. Maybe from the way that inactive users were deleted?
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

Post by hppav »

Well, when I tested it, I tried to send one to Draco and it said "No Recipient Defined." so then I went and added him manually and when I clicked add, this appeared at the top of the page:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_pm_compose.php on line 850: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_pm_compose.php on line 894: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Album 1 http://m.imgur.com/a/cRA26
Album 2 http://imgur.com/a/6tvKV
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom leaked and (few) official photos
scallenger

Post by scallenger »

Wow, very strange. Btw, Draco, I've been trying to PM you to say: check your e-mail! Right before TresCom changed servers I used it to send you an email with a link to something I need you to see... :)
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Good thinking and making the system 'spit that out', Sam.. Hopefully someone who knows about php can figure out what might be wrong with it.

Hmm Scall, I'll look when I can - but I am slowly abandoning my old email in favor of a new restricted one. Technically since you are on the buddy list of my new email, you can send an email to that, and I'll see it very promptly. 8) But I will eventually be getting around to the yahoo one..
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Attaching files doesn't work either...

Where is that damn thread for bug reports, BTW?
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Rebel started it here in the IGN Shutting Down Webhosting thread:
http://trescom.org/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 107#p86070

But actually, I think I'm going to go right now and split the topic, because we definitely should have a separate discussion for it. I'll announce it and unannounce the webhosting thread..

EDIT: Apparently I'm not allowed to! Probably the no-access-to-server junk. Frak.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Lots of things can't be changed right now... I tried some settings in the ACP earlier too. Looks like maybe some files need to have their permissions reset after having copied them to the new server or something...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files