Questions from a new member

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Questions from a new member

Post by JPFan95 »

Was creating The Isle and TCOPS the coolest, craziest, hardest, and best thing you guys have done?
Site B was not meant to be a theme park, but a research station. This is where we did the real work.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: Questions from a new member

Post by machf »

Interesting... interviewing the TC Ops team behind the first TC Ops level and TC Isle. Hmmm, hopefully they'll be around to answer...

Does anybody else have further questions? This could be interesting to expand upon...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Remdul
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Remdul »

Sure, send a mail, and we'll answer it. I'm sure Rebel and the others don't mind, though we still haven't been able to contact Andres (he provided vital tools and insights on both projects)...
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

Okay. Um, lemme think of a few Q's.
1: What made you want to make/design your levels?
2: I have'nt downloaded any of your amazing maps yet, but I do know that in one of them Anne takes a balloon to another island. What happens, how does she get off, and how does it tie in with the real levels of Trespasser?
3: Are any new weapons/ items/pickable things in The Isle and TCOPS?
4: How long have you guys wanted to make your levels?
5: What kind of program/s/ do you use?
6: I bought Trespasser on the internet the other day, and since I don't have Internet on my pc right now, If I download your maps and more of Trescom's varied selections of levels on my PSP's Memory Stick, and transfer them to my PC, will they work?
Forwarding this to the TCOPS Guys would be nice, thx.
Site B was not meant to be a theme park, but a research station. This is where we did the real work.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Also I'd suggest playing their levels before you ask about them, honestly. Perhaps sometime I'll post a video about them.. that wouldn't be so bad. Might bring more people to TresCom..but I have been wondering lately if the draw of members from YouTube has been adding to the n00b issue.. :?
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

Like I said in other topics, I dont have internet on my pc as it was taken away, so I get most of my crap on my PSP. And the other day I bought an original copy of Trespasser for 6 bucks on amazon! that should arrive in no later than two weeks... but in the meantime im stocking up on levels, lol :lol:. Honestly, who here has an original copy that works? :lol:
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by TheGuy »

I have an original copy. :D Why was your internet taken away? Were you on it at night? :P
ImageImage
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

no my parents arent that strict, but they took it away because when I got FioS the guy said I had some viruses. afterward he reformatted my pc and took my internet usb away. hes too lazy to give it back and im too afraid to ask. my mom, gatekeeper of hidden things doesnt know where it is and my dads too lazy to tell her
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by TheGuy »

I see. Hehe, when I was about 14, before we got an "always on" internet connection, my mum found me on my computer in the morning before I had breakfast. XD She was so mad that she put my computer in the extremely cold spare bedroom, I had to use it there, freezing my hands off. :D It's been back in my own, cozy room for a while now.
ImageImage
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

theyre just parents, theyll be that way :lol:
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

lmao... Can't wait to throw all conventional parenting techniques out the window, it'll be fun to report on.
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

well my trespasser arrived today in the mail :) yay! I was playing it since I got home from school!
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by TheGuy »

Hurah! Let us know how you get on. :)
ImageImage
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

well I have my old save game file on a cd somewhere, but it's useless because of the level hack cheat :P